statutory decloration forms

Guest bin

statutory decloration  

1. 1. statutory decloration

• forms
    • legal forms

:D visa application

I need help in finding a template of a statutory decloration as its really hard trying to get hold of one, any info would be great.

thanx b

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi there

What do you need the Stat Dec for? The reason I ask is because if you need it in connection with a purpose in the UK, such as child-custody, you would be better off getting a UK solicitor to prepare it for you.

Where DIMA want the Stat Dec, there is a specific form on their website in relation to spouse and de facto visas, which should not be used for anything else.

When DIMA want a stat dec for any other reason, they generally send you the template they want you to use. However, you can also download it from here:

http://www.ag.gov.au/agd/WWW/agdHome.nsf/D2801B61EABE80A2CA256809001328BA/CA6C480CEEE5422BCA25705D0081AE96

But do think hard what it is needed for and make sure you don't use the Australian form for anything that the English Court has to approve, because a British Judge cannot accept a document giverned by Australian Law.

Cheers

Gill

Below is the stat dec' i used for my Skills Assessment and had no problems.

Statutory Declaration

I, Aldo

Of: Full address

do sincerely and solemnly declare THAT

1. I commenced work as a self employed Bricklayer in September 1984.

2. The classification in which I am self employed is that of Bricklayer

3. The type of work I carried and tools and equipment used are annexed with the information supplied in my application.

Signed by:-

Me

………………………………………………………………

The ____ day of _____ 2006

Witnessed by:-

My Agent

Justice of the Peace (NSW)

……………………………………………………………

The____day of________2006

Archived