tonyman

Who would you miss on PIO if they left Tmoz ..?

Oh yes Hanrahan.....we all wait with bated breath for your incitefull responses on most threads

Hanrahan?

Guest Guest 47403
I wouldnt worry vs. Theyre not around anymore.

Not quite true Stacy.

There is someone who has posted on this very thread that has taken advantage of a forum member financially.

All I would say to people is be careful on the internet people are not often as they seem.

Oh that's really sad... I don't like hearing things like that xx

Living in the UK... Hearts are in Australia...

IELTS: 23.01.16 ANMAC: 26.05.16 EOI: 27.06.16 Ahpra: 07.06.16 NSW Nomination: 10.06.16 Police Checks: 06.06.16 Medicals 11.06.16

Be kind to everyone... for everyone is fighting some sort of battle you know nothing about x

From the Poem "Said Hanrahan" by John O'Brien....my pet name for "Old Misery Guts" (FOC) PIOs eternal bringer of sunshine and non boring posts.

http://www.middlemiss.org/lit/authors/obrienj/poetry/hanrahan.html

Lol thanks, I just wondered. He might not be a ray of sunshine but would probably be different without his posts, even if I don't understand half of them :laugh:

Not quite true Stacy.

There is someone who has posted on this very thread that has taken advantage of a forum member financially.

All I would say to people is be careful on the internet people are not often as they seem.

Um.....

• Like 1

Not quite true Stacy.

Well that narrows it down a bit, umm indeed

Flights booked for Sydney 29/09/2015 :cool:

Tonyman can attest I am real in the flesh and am who I am. I can attest Tonyman is real and he is who he is... and Mrs Tonyman does exist..

But Im not on his list of PIO members he would miss... (sob) :sad:

Hopefully because not that Im Utd not City.. haha

You aren't that other guy are you, the one who use to go kayaking with Tonyman, what was his name Nick?

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest Guest16631
You aren't that other guy are you, the one who use to go kayaking with Tonyman, what was his name Nick?

.......I remember him......!

Not quite true Stacy.

Don't forget my $100 :tongue:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

.......I remember him......!

Can't remember his username though.

Guest Guest16631
Can't remember his username though.

.......began with a P.....?

What a moron! Without your help Johndoe we wouldn't be where we are today......legend.Still using the plates and glasses you gave us :-)

x

Arrived 10th August....loving it

Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision right ~Dr Phil

What a moron! Without your help Johndoe we wouldn't be where we are today......legend.Still using the plates and glasses you gave us :-)

x

Where are you mate? Rock Bottom? :biggrin: :wink:

Nice to see you still around.................tell us though............(you owe us that much at least)..................lots of posts recently about mental health here being backward and 457 visas working out crap..........are you still lapping up those salmon vol eau vents that the 457 provided you with for morning breaks and is mental health care as bad as being posted by returnees to the UK?

Hope it's all going well.

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

Where are you mate? Rock Bottom? :biggrin: :wink:

Nice to see you still around.................tell us though............(you owe us that much at least)..................lots of posts recently about mental health here being backward and 457 visas working out crap..........are you still lapping up those salmon vol eau vents that the 457 provided you with for morning breaks and is mental health care as bad as being posted by returnees to the UK?

Hope it's all going well.

ha ha! Have moved AGAIN mate....been around we have, Warner to Dayboro, to Samford and now in Griffin :-)

Who cares if mental health is backwards, the diagnosed ones are backward as well, same as the nurses, me included. Management changed as did the vol au vents......in fact a lot changed so after residency was granted I jumped ship and am now up Sunshine Coast for work in new unit here. Haven't been on here foever so not sure what others have been saying but if they want to be 'returnees' to UK then good luck to them, obviously wasn't meant to be.

Good luck getting a job in UK then, or indeed a pay rise! ha ha, i will stick with my earnings here thanks and sit tight in the knowledge that we made the right choice to stick it out here. Nothing over there mate......zip,nada,zilch...

Won't spend time reading the whining about mental health as I can see myself becoming a little bit vocal on the subject :-)

Whinging poms

Arrived 10th August....loving it

Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision right ~Dr Phil

Heheh, Im the other guy but not quite the other guy ... we did go see the Roses together last time they were in Perth - it was his ticket shout and my beer shouts that we formed a friendship through. Jokes and piss taking aside Tonyman is my no.1 PIO buddy ... its because of him Im now on PIO :cool:

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." :biggrin:

Well back on topic ...and for the record... I ll throw up Paul n Deb(for the humour and great avatars), Pabz(for the constant scouser critiques), Sir Les Patto(cricketspeak aussie expert), Tink(global traveller) Que Sera Sera(for braving living close to manduraaaah), Freckles(for being a fellow diver) Paul1Perth (for the great Shark deb8)... oh Pom Queen (resident Queen Bee)

Hmmm

Notice I havent missed ANYONE??? ANYONE???:laugh:

erhermmmm :confused:...........remember im your manager , I could turn you into a star over night ...............:wink:....do you still have my furnature ....or did it go ?

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

Drawers still here... but wifey is umming and arring about it now! Will let you know

And as for manager... so when are you booking me band for Gang of Four's Perth tour support act eh???

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." :biggrin:

Wow thanks for all the big ups for me folks :cute:.not fair some people would not be missed that much.....c'mon folks we are one big happy family here.

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Guest Guest16631

.....I think everybody would be missed......

.....for one reason or another.....

I didn't realise Rupert was gone, I've not been on too much recently and especially in her preferred 'migration' hunting ground. That's a real pity and a loss to PIO, she was really helpful and knowledgeable with a knack of cutting to the chase. I asked her advice on the odd occasion and always got a polite reply.

I hope nobody peed her off and brought about her leaving, if they did then shame on them!!

I'm not going to quote you on the rest of your post, as I'm one of those who has been badly burnt and not just once. However, out of it, me and another member who was also lied to and abused by this same member have become very close friends and I love them to bits as does my youngest, so it is swings and roundabouts.

I just wanted to say I've checked this thread and no posts have been removed. I noticed the mods had moved one started by PB earlier yesterday as it was discussing ex members.

Anyway, lets get back to the OP before the mods come and tell me off :yes:

I am a bit of a web detective and found one of the people, on another forum, expounding forth, its a kind of illness I guess, hoodwinking illness :wink:

Petals

:ssign15:taking no prisoners :wink:

I didn't realise Rupert was gone, I've not been on too much recently and especially in her preferred 'migration' hunting ground. That's a real pity and a loss to PIO, she was really helpful and knowledgeable with a knack of cutting to the chase. I asked her advice on the odd occasion and always got a polite reply.

I hope nobody peed her off and brought about her leaving, if they did then shame on them!!

Psst. Whisper it but she may be back. :cute:

Timeline: 309/100 Sent 7/8/13, Money Taken 9/8/13, CO appointed 3/9/13. Med 3/12/13. Police check 4/12/13. VISA GRANTED 8/4/14, Subclass100. Recce August 2014. Arrived 30 July 2015.