life in Karratha

raveenasultan

What a small world we live in. I too have been offered a job with embracing children. I am too old for a holiday visa and I am going through a 457 sponsorship visa, as I have two sons I will be looking for a house keep me posted I wish you all the best safe journey out there x

Hi drac that is exciting news! What childcare centre is it? Mine is embracing children stripy zebra junior education centre and accommodation was offered as part of the job. Yours should do that too I think :biggrin: keep me updated I'd love to hear your adventure! I'm flying out next week (13th March 2014)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you youngsters having a go. I wish you well in your endeavours.thumbs.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

What a small world we live in. I too have been offered a job with embracing children. I am too old for a holiday visa and I am going through a 457 sponsorship visa, as I have two sons I will be looking for a house keep me posted I wish you all the best safe journey out there x

Oooooooh!!!!!!! This is very exciting!!!!!! :cool: I know what a small world. Two brits flying to the other side of the world and working/living in the same area :laugh: I can't wait to meet you when you fly over and look forward to working with you too!!! :cute: xxx

• 5 years later...
On 02/02/2014 at 18:53, raveenasultan said:

Hi,

I've got a job offer in a childcare centre in Karratha WA and wanted to know what its like there as I'll be living there for four years. Is it still a small town feel or is it being developed and changing everyday? I've google earthed and google imaged Karratha and from the images, Karratha still looks like a small town with a very country feel. I'd love to hear from anyone moving or currently living up there!

Many thanks,

Raveena Sultan

Hi Raveena. How was the job and place?