190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

Just like to chime in here, saying that I feel you frustration about your 190's. To take money and then delay visa for 4months is a bit out of order IMO. I feel like one of the lucky ones, having got my 190 on Feb 1. For me, it would really mess up my plans.

Anyhow, I'm unwell as I type this (stomach bug) through a haze of nausea and shivers. I just wanted to say hang in there, you're first in line when they open the doors again in July.

See you all on the other side.

Edward

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigerfeet,

I'm afraid it's not for invitations only. There's a post stating his/her grant is delayed until July even though PCC & Medicals completed....

So, I'm not saying it's 100% sure, or that it is for everyone, but it's not looking good either.

If true, it is going to create a storm... Living so long with each leg in a different country is no joke.

Let's wait for official updates.

I don't understand why IMMI would delay granting until July, but subsequently update their website to say that processing times for 190 Subclass has changed from 6 Months to 3 Months..:confused:

I don't understand why IMMI would delay granting until July, but subsequently update their website to say that processing times for 190 Subclass has changed from 6 Months to 3 Months..:confused:

Got a mail from my agent;

'Visa grants are taking longer as the Australian Government are reaching their ceiling, it could be another 1-2 months before approval'

I guess they no best, but I wonder where this info has come from seeing there seems to plenty of evidence that it's not quite true!!! Ugh- confusion!

'Visa grants are taking longer as the Australian Government are reaching their ceiling, it could be another 1-2 months before approval'

I guess they no best, but I wonder where this info has come from seeing there seems to plenty of evidence that it's not quite true!!! Ugh- confusion!

I guess that it could be dependant upon State that is Sponsoring and the Skills being sponsored, and may not be the case for everybody..

Which State has sponsored you?

Hi Roxy, are you applying from off-shore or on-shore?

I am applying from on-shore in Perth, for WA. Been lodged for over 4 weeks, since 10/2/14, still no CO...

Wondering if on-shore applicants will be a priority or not?

Congratulations Jamie!! :ssign19:

Off to sunny QLD for you!

Praying to be in your situation soon, all these past few posts regarding the immi and maxed out almost on visas, have got me up there wall.

they have everything the need for a direct grant for me, just hope it gets sorted!

Hi Roxy, are you applying from off-shore or on-shore?

I am applying from on-shore in Perth, for WA. Been lodged for over 4 weeks, since 10/2/14, still no CO...

Wondering if on-shore applicants will be a priority or not?

im in perth, been here 3 years. Lodged January 20th!!!

Lfc

I woke up this morning to see all the posts on here, talking about how the visas are not getting granted till July, started to panic a bit, then a couple of minutes later I got the golden email haha

I front loaded everythin!

That at is fantastic news Jamie!!! Massive congrats to you! Cross ur fingers for us! Lol Not looking good seeing we actually lodged Jan 20th :/

You must be buzzing! your grant has given me a bit of hope now, until I see anything in writing from the immi on there website or by email, then am just believing that it is going to happen!

I done my medicals last Friday so should be on the system soon

You must be buzzing! your grant has given me a bit of hope now, until I see anything in writing from the immi on there website or by email, then am just believing that it is going to happen!

I done my medicals last Friday so should be on the system soon

What skill are you applying with?

we had Medicals two Fridays ago but I had to return last Friday to provide a new sample but everything was fine... The waiting is such a killer! I'm too scared to pester our agent- don't even know if we have a CO yet... Next time we hear from him will be with a grant or if immi wants more info!

What skill are you applying with?

we had Medicals two Fridays ago but I had to return last Friday to provide a new sample but everything was fine... The waiting is such a killer! I'm too scared to pester our agent- don't even know if we have a CO yet... Next time we hear from him will be with a grant or if immi wants more info!

I am an Electrician, been in oz 3 years myself. Yer i dont want to pester mine either ha, just got to hang in there and hope for the best. What skill are you? Hopefully you will get the Direct Grant!

Were waiting on a life changing decision ha

I am an Electrician, been in oz 3 years myself. Yer i dont want to pester mine either ha, just got to hang in there and hope for the best. What skill are you? Hopefully you will get the Direct Grant!

Were waiting on a life changing decision ha

My boyfriend is a plumber -70 points.

We'll if I hear anything I'll be straight on this & keep you up to date!

Yeah am buzzing. Can finally start my life again and get back working.

I got Queensland ss, I done Medicals on the 29th jan, pcc I got the. Done before Christmas, am onshore aswel.

hopefully people will get there grants this week. I used a agent so never check immi web site, but I did pester my agent every week.

Just got my grant e mail 10 mins ago. Finally a resident of Australia

Applied on the 28th of jan, 6 weeks and 1 day for the direct grant

Fab news, well done! Good to hear some positive news. :biggrin:

Looks like they are processing the 189's very quickly. Maybe that will help clear some of the backlog and free up the CO's fro us 190's......hoping this is the case....:eek:

We still haven't heard back from our agent as to the status of the 190's being delayed to July.

Having become very use to the waiting game, I don't mind waiting a few more months providing the outcome is positive.x

I've just checked the SNOL list for SA......availability is dropping, list updated 13/3/14

My OH occupation has dropped to medium availability....:( This is getting drepressing.....

I dont think i would be worried about that.. You've already lodged etc so you invitation still applys to the previous requirement. Thinking now maybe it is SA that is having a particular problem. My CO was assigned on Tuesday (7 weeks 1 Day) They clearly haven't done anything as when I called my address had not been updated yet.

Well let's hope for the best!

I dont think i would be worried about that.. You've already lodged etc so you invitation still applys to the previous requirement. Thinking now maybe it is SA that is having a particular problem. My CO was assigned on Tuesday (7 weeks 1 Day) They clearly haven't done anything as when I called my address had not been updated yet.

Well let's hope for the best!

I do hope that is the case:-) Fingers crossed:biggrin:

hi, anyone lodged in Feb. has been assigned a CO yet?

I am new here, so has a lot to learn from you all, and hope I could also contribute something here:-)

I have also applied for 190 Visa. Lodged my application on 14th February, 2014. Awaiting CO allocation.