190 visa February Lodge Gang 2014

Wen66

Keep your chin up, Wen. It will come, we've all got our fingers crossed for you.

Hi Wen66,

I'm a late addition to this group. But I too, like you, are waiting for news on my visa grant. So your not alone. I submitted a 190 visa on 14th Feb, CO assigned .... still waiting. :smile:

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep your chin up, Wen. It will come, we've all got our fingers crossed for you.

Cheers eddieb7:wink:

Hi Wen66,

I'm a late addition to this group. But I too, like you, are waiting for news on my visa grant. So your not alone. I submitted a 190 visa on 14th Feb, CO assigned .... still waiting. :smile:

Welcome to the group, rohirod:wink:

It's darn frustrating, to say the least. I think my agent has left the country:confused:..getting paranoid...lol......if only they would give us the details, I 'd be happy to track it and contact CO/Team or whoever.

I think the heat is getting to me.

Have a lovely weekend, folks!

here's to next week...again....:unsure:x

Hello everyone!!

I just registered to this website today. I have lodged my 190 visa on 4th February 2014. CO was assigned on 10th April asking for few more docs which i sent on 12th April. Got a delay mail on 6th May n no news since then.:daydreaming: Desparately waiting for the golden magical email..! Dunno what is takin' them so long..

Hi Folks,

Yippieeeee!!!! I want to shout from the roof top. I finally received my 190 visa grant. I was informed by my MA today morning. This truly the happiest day of my life... :jiggy::biglaugh::smile:

Wen did you hear back from your agent!!!!

Hi Folks,

Yippieeeee!!!! I want to shout from the roof top. I finally received my 190 visa grant. I was informed by my MA today morning. This truly the happiest day of my life... :jiggy::biglaugh::smile:

Wen did you hear back from your agent!!!!

Awesome news, rohirod!!! Big Congratulations:wink:!! Go shout from that roof top!!

Heard back from agent, she'd been on holiday til today. Still no news but she did promise to chase our CO again.

Thank goodness, am not holding my breath, as I would be quite blue...lol...

Hello everyone!!

I just registered to this website today. I have lodged my 190 visa on 4th February 2014. CO was assigned on 10th April asking for few more docs which i sent on 12th April. Got a delay mail on 6th May n no news since then.:daydreaming: Desparately waiting for the golden magical email..! Dunno what is takin' them so long..

Welcome Oz81:smile:. Crazy having to wait soo long, when folk who lodged after us, are getting them through. Keep your chin up.x

Don't worry, you'll get your grant! I am destined to be the last one...lol...we've had to wait maximum time for anything else to do with our visa, so why not the grant.....:eek:.

Awesome news, rohirod!!! Big Congratulations:wink:!! Go shout from that roof top!!

Heard back from agent, she'd been on holiday til today. Still no news but she did promise to chase our CO again.

Thank goodness, am not holding my breath, as I would be quite blue...lol...

Thanks... Wen,

You hang in there.... we are all praying for you.. Fingers and Toes crossed!! Have you checked your IMMI account online? Mine showed as finalized. All the best to the others waiting as well. Keep the faith!!!

Yes Wen66,

I've become equally pessimistic as you..:ssign2:

Hopin' to get "the good news" this week..! Also, I guess there is no point chasing the CO or the migrating agent as it'll happen when it has to happen.. :chatterbox:

Welcome Oz81:smile:. Crazy having to wait soo long, when folk who lodged after us, are getting them through. Keep your chin up.x

Don't worry, you'll get your grant! I am destined to be the last one...lol...we've had to wait maximum time for anything else to do with our visa, so why not the grant.....:eek:.

Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations WEN !!!!!

Your dream has come true :wink:

Chereers...

Sailor

Thanks Sailor. We're still in shock! Just waiting for the confirmation email from agent, to make it even more real:wink:

Now Oz81...it's your turn:wink:!

x

Thanks Sailor. We're still in shock! Just waiting for the confirmation email from agent, to make it even more real:wink:

Now Oz81...it's your turn:wink:!

x

Awesome!!!! Wen. I'm so happy for you. you finally got the news. Super rocking!!!! :ssign19::hug::jiggy:

Oz81 as Wen says your up next.... :yes:

Oh my Goddd !!! :laugh:Big Congratulations Wen !!! Thats an amazing news man...!!! So happy...

Yeah can see some ray of hope for myself now !! Please pray for me.. :frown:

Keep the faith, Oz81:wink:.

You're next!!!

Awesome news Wen!!!!! Congratulations!! very happy for you. Wish you all the best.

Ok....are you ready for this.......

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Got a call from agent.....

VISA GRANTED!!!!!!:hug:......

..currently in shock, it hasn't sunk in.....x

Guess what..!!!!

Finally the luckiest day of my life has come.. Got my visa granted..!:laugh:

Yeppiieeee..!!!:hug:

WOOHOO!!! Totally awesome!!!

Said you'd be next!!

:jiggy:

Is that all of us Feb lot???

If so, happy days!!!x

Congratulations, Wen66! It's time for the big move! Anybody else from Feb have not received golden mail yet?

Congratulations to all for receiving their grants.

Dear Plastic Island: What a coincidence, we both applied of 19/02 and got our grants on 09/07.

Cheers

Thomas