Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


187 rsms visa for a childcare worker

Recommended Posts

This might be very annoying but I'm really wanting to move to Australia. I know this is a very rose tinted view but would there be any childcare centres in south australia, victoria or new south wales who would be willing to hire and sponsor me for a 187 rsms visa. I'm from the UK and have a 2:1 BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies degree.


Throughout my studies I had varied experiences in childcare centres, schools and special needs schools. Ive worked with children age ranging from 0-12 years in th uk and abroad (france, usa). I'm currently working in a special needs school but would love the opportunity to work in Australia. If anyone can help or advise me, really appreciate it. (SORRY FOR THE LONG ESSAY)


many thanks,

Raveena Sultan

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Raveena


Try ringing or e-mailing the centres direct to see if they are interested in sponsorship. Sometimes e-mails seem to go unanswered and its much better to cold call companys but if you cant get here to do that, calling them would be your next best option. Just check the immigration website to check this profession can be sponsored and what qualifications and experience you would need.


Lots of luck

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now