Meet Ups in the UK

Where would you be willing to meet?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you be willing to meet?

• Lake district
    • Manchester
    • Birmingham
    • Newcastle
    • Sheffield
    • Blackpool
    • Nottingham
    • London
    • Other please state below!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you,yes,its improved a lot,it needed to to be fair,loads of stag and hen parties here now,can i ask which bar?well i can,but will you say lol

Yea of course, Circo (though we went during the day) and Palm Sugar too, again during the day :) nice wine bar feel, though DH loved Bierkeller... And now we sound like alcoholics :wub: lol we did do some sight seeing hahahaha

Yea of course, Circo (though we went during the day) and Palm Sugar too, again during the day :) nice wine bar feel, though DH loved Bierkeller... And now we sound like alcoholics :wub: lol we did do some sight seeing hahahaha

Ahhhh the posers one's:tongue::laugh::wink:,never even been in them meself (i dont think!:wacko:),im old school type pub person now,comes to us all:rolleyes:,mates said the Bierkellars sound,next day in town im going there!

Ahhhh the posers one's:tongue::laugh::wink:,never even been in them meself (i dont think!:wacko:),im old school type pub person now,comes to us all:rolleyes:,mates said the Bierkellars sound,next day in town im going there!

The Bierkeller was real good fun, with a great atmosphere. And beer on tap at the tables, win! And yep i definitely sound like an alcoholic lol.. :laugh:

We would be up for a meet up :cute: We live near Leicester, and come from Birmingham way, but are happy to travel :cute: Is there a location set yet (sorry didn't read the whole thread) x

On the sister site poms in Adelaide, I think they are having a UK meet up next month, it would be the 2nd one they have had at a motorway services, I believe it was well attended and it would be nearer for you just up the M1 and M18 check it out on the forum.

On the sister site poms in Adelaide, I think they are having a UK meet up next month, it would be the 2nd one they have had at a motorway services, I believe it was well attended and it would be nearer for you just up the M1 and M18 check it out on the forum.

A motorway services?!

Guest Guest16631

......they have pubs now apparently.....http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/20/first-motorway-pub-temptation-drivers-wetherspoon-m40-services