gurpreetaus

Reg which job category fall for database developer

Hi All,

I have total experience is 3.6 years as Database developer (who create the database design) and Business Intelligence(Data warehousing) developer and i want to apply for 189/190 visa and want to know that i will fall in which category means either software engineer( 261313) or developer programmer(261312) or either database administrator(262111) or some other job code.

I checked it but couldn't be able to identify.

It would be really appreciate if anyone can guide me for the same.Thanks in advance.

I have always developed databases, usually SQLServer and Oracle. I also build reporting cubes and develop reporting solutions (reporting applications rather than simply drag and drop wizard style reports). I went for Developer Programmer 261312 for my ACS assessment and it came through without a hitch. I took a copy of the criteria and using these headings I evidenced everything using examples. I hit 9/10 of the headings and it was obviously enough. I did struggle to decide which code to go for - nothing seemed to fit database developer clearly.

Thanks for the info..can you please let me know the heading which u were highlighted while skill assessment form.so that i can also look into this and get some idea for the same.It would be really helpful for me to understanding this.please mail me ur all highlighted heading and my mail id is:- gurpreet.max85@gmail.com

Lots of thanks in advance. :)