simmo

What will you be doing on Australia Day?

Working

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

I will be dressed as Amy Winehouse on a dive boat south of Sydney (don't ask....:eek:)

And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time.

I'll crack a bottle of 2005 Chateau Mount Redon, Cotes du Rhone Rouge, after preparing my speciality Boeuf Bourguignon followed by Tarte Tin Tin. I guess a few bars of La Marseillaise waving the, Red, White and Blue Tricolour, should end the day on a perfect note.

I'll crack a bottle of 2005 Chateau Mount Redon, Cotes du Rhone Rouge, after preparing my speciality Boeuf Bourguignon followed by Tarte Tin Tin. I guess a few bars of La Marseillaise waving the, Red, White and Blue Tricolour, should end the day on a perfect note.

very civilised!

We will be attending our citizenship ceremony in the morning followed by lunch at a nice restaurant and champagne afterwards.

Its awesome you get your celebration on Australia Day Fiona, we werent that lucky, although ours was on my daughters birthday so i will never forget the date,lol

Im not sure what we are doing, if the weather is dry we will probably go out on the boat and find a beach somewhere , its a good way of escaping the crowds,lol.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Ohs citizenship ceremony.

Mornington does a family day in the park as well which is always great fun for the kids.

Guest Guest40285

Early surf, work in the morning, BBQ at a mates with my daughters in the arv.

I will sing the anthem and think of my friends in oz.

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Guest Ptp113
Being deported.

Promise?

Hopefully...depending on winds, cyclones, rain.

fishin.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

I cant think of much worse than fighting the crowds in the city for a glimpse of some fireworks tbh...youve seen one display youve seen em all...getting miserable in my old age

Triathlon in the morning, starts early so should be done by about 9:00am, then breakfast where the tri's being held. Barbecue at friends house in the afternoon with a few cold ones, probably watch the fireworks on the TV, too much hassle going in to town to see them, I'll be over the limit by then anyway.:biggrin:

Bacon & eggs on the bbq - what a great invention - then into Perth CBD for the fireworks with our daughter.

OH works in one of the buildings facing the river so great views, no crushing and no p*ss heads as alcohol free policy applies = child friendly.

PIO members are like triangles. Most of us are (a)cute but there are also those who are down right obtuse. Treat us all as equilaterals and we won't fall out. :biggrin:

We'll be there too abz123 letting the kids go mad in all the free stuff at Langley Park. Will go by train as it's so well organised !

Justin TRA 8/4/11 success 10/5/11, WA SS sent 10/5/11 - approved 16/5/11, 176 lodged 1/6/11, CO 26/6/11, Meds 16/8/11, Finalised 26/8/11, PCC 16/9/11, VISA GRANTED 1/11/11 Arrived in Perth 12/11/2012:ssign19:

We are going to South Freo / Cockburn Indian Ocean Firework display in the evening, there lots happening at the marina in Freo so will prob be there....hope everyone has a great time no matter what / where you go :)

Visa Lodged on 20 May 13, received 21 May 13, got Case Officer (WP) 24 May 2013, Meds and police checks requested 3 June, police check sent, meds booked for weds 12, june, meds & Police check all fine, CO has all info, now I wait.......

Family round for grandson's birthday and lots of Australian flags round outside. Lamb chops on the BBQ of course and probably a fair amount of beer.

I will be heading into Perth early, having a few drinkipoos, then switching the Skyworks, then a few more bevvies......

No one can tell you exactly what you have gotta be

You've got to stand your ground and fight to save your life

It may be hard but ooh ooh it's the only way

Always remembering there ain't no second prize

There ain't no second prize

Who knows keeping off the roads around here lol

Petals

:ssign15:taking no prisoners :wink: