190 January Gang

holspols

dear all

just a quick query

i booked my medicals and finished it

i am working in maldives which is a 3rd world country and after the entire check up they sealed the envelop and gave all the reports to me saying they dnt know how to upload on the e-meidcal

now what do i do

should i go ahead and upload everything my self

please suggest

kiran

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jupiter19, do they have to send the medicals to CO or to the office in Sydney? Our panel doctor is sending all medicals to some office in Sydney. I hope that's ok.

And I wish you one nice pregnancy :)

I am editing, since I've found the answer. Medical results should be sent to Global Health office in Sydney.

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/panel_doctors/conducting_medicals/where_to_send_australian_visa_medical_results/

Edited by LadyB

Jupiter19, I hope I'm right. I have just notified my CO that our medical reports were sent to Global Health in Sydney. Will let you know if I was right.

Our medical reports should arrive next week and I hope our grant letter will follow shorty after that.

Any one who has lodged their 190 Visa Application in Feb 2014 ???

Please let me know if your CO is allocated ?

What about the people who lodged their Visa in Jan 2014 ???

Have you all got the CO ?

@kapildeverampu

there is a post for the february gang already on the link below

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/204239-190-visa-february-lodge-gang-2014-a.html

There have been no recent CO allocations or grants as far as I know for people who lodged in January. (Except maybe some of the early January lodgers)

Take some time to read back the posts in here and try to relax, it's a long ride. :daydreaming:

Most people here have been waiting for more than 4 weeks already...

@kapildeverampu

there is a post for the february gang already on the link below

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/204239-190-visa-february-lodge-gang-2014-a.html

There have been no recent CO allocations or grants as far as I know for people who lodged in January. (Except maybe some of the early January lodgers)

Take some time to read back the posts in here and try to relax, it's a long ride. :daydreaming:

Most people here have been waiting for more than 4 weeks already...

Thanks for reply and link Weaz :)

@holspol, what is ur timeline? Can u update your signature?

I applied early jan, but no contact from co.... i already uploaded all necessary docs.

So maybe co allocated but dont make the contact since the docs are complete...

QUOTE=holspols;1936458340]Just to update you all....

Found out today I have a CO

medicals and police checks have been requested

Jupiter19, I hope I'm right. I have just notified my CO that our medical reports were sent to Global Health in Sydney. Will let you know if I was right.

Our medical reports should arrive next week and I hope our grant letter will follow shorty after that.

Hi, what all tests were done in medicals???

Any more CO assignments??

I thought we would be seeing more CO's being assigned, particularly when they have reduced the processing time for 190's to 3 months. :biggrin:

Is it 3 months after CO has been assigned or 3 months in total from lodgement of visa?

We're a few days behind you Eddieb7 and still no CO...5 weeks in:eek:

Is it 3 months after CO has been assigned or 3 months in total from lodgement of visa?

We're a few days behind you Eddieb7 and still no CO...5 weeks in:eek:

I assumed it to mean 3 months from lodgement, as this is what is on the IMMI website as the Skilled Migration Visa Processing Time.

(Could be wrong, but hopefully not).

Hopefully we will have a CO soon.

@ Eddieb7

yes I think it is 3 months from lodgement as CO allocation timeline is 7 weeks....m on my 6th week... Lets see something comes up this or not...i think many of us will get allocation in coming 2 weeks.....keeping my fingers crossed....