What accent melts your knees?

Que Sera Sera

Oh my lord I can't believe anyone could find a female Afrikaans accent sexy! I used to live in South Africa and I always hated the way it made women sound so harsh. And remember Afrikaans was voted the sexiest language...... After sign language according to whack head.

i think I like a Geordie accent best.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm...dunno I'll have to work out where the accents I like are from cos I'm not sure...I think they could be Texas too Toodolou!!

I like ones that call you ma'am...and project all shexxxxxxily from said beauty's gob....fwoaaaarrr.....with a pair of dirty jeans and a cowboy hat...and a lasso...ah here...bugger off!:biglaugh:

Oh my lord I can't believe anyone could find a female Afrikaans accent sexy! I used to live in South Africa and I always hated the way it made women sound so harsh. And remember Afrikaans was voted the sexiest language...... After sign language according to whack head.

i think I like a Geordie accent best.

I guess what was meant was the Afrikaner female accent speaking English? Hardly sexy unless and sounds in the worst case scenario like the listener is being verbally flogged. Besides the harshness, it tends to sound bossy and over exposure to those clipped vowels does my head in. It is not just the Afrikaner way of speaking but the mixed race of South Africa has an even more exaggerated due to poorer English skills than a lot of Afrikaners.

I quite like the Afrikaans language though but another issue. Same as a lot of the English South African accents in Durban and Cape Town (pleasant on the ear)Spent some time there over the years as well.

In the native English language none at all really. Perhaps some London sounds that sound like their owners know their way around the block. Quite intrigued with the modern London/ Thames estuary sounds, especially among young of a sort fusion between West Indian and more traditional London sounds. It seems to predominate in particular areas of the capital that wasn't there twenty years ago. Or was I immune to it? Can't say I like or dislike it just interesting.

Many foreign accents are interesting when speaking English as a second language , by the other gender. French, Italian, Brazilian, Malay too many to mention.

Having hooked up with the (very small) Caribbean community in Melbourne, I've realised how much I missed and appreciated those accents. A soft Trinidadian and Barbadian accent is very soothing. Particularly effective for cricket commentary, where it acts to enhance the generally soporific and hypnotic quality of watching or listening to test cricket.

Anything that's a bit different to mine would be good. Obviously it would help no-end if the female with the accent was attractive too. French has always sounded hot. Had a couple of holiday romances with German and Swiss girls, all good. A tubby with a French accent is still a tubby though.

Anything that's a bit different to mine would be good. Obviously it would help no-end if the female with the accent was attractive too. French has always sounded hot. Had a couple of holiday romances with German and Swiss girls, all good. A tubby with a French accent is still a tubby though.

Fortunately for us "tubbies," plenty of men out there prefer a fuller figure regardless of the accent. ;)

Guest Guest40285

I love hearing Scottish birds, always wanted a Scottish girl friend, Hate hearing my own accent ( Devonian ) in women, all sound like Janners.