What accent melts your knees?

Que Sera Sera

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scouse women ........enjoyed a tumble or two with them............

the true manc womens voice does nothing for me ie Levenshume ect ...........even though I had many a tumble with those kind .........

I also like a husky voice in a woman ............:animal-dog:

I gave up 16 years ago......before I did I was a Chesterfield Plain smoker (loved American cigarettes)...and around 40 a day.....husky....I sure was.

Sir Les , I use to smoke Royal Navy issue cigs , cost pennies , well nowt for me ......RN cigs ...........so pleased I gave up though ..........

Sir Les , I use to smoke Royal Navy issue cigs , cost pennies , well nowt for me ......RN cigs ...........so pleased I gave up though ..........

I know off topic but I also used to smoke a few pommy cigarettes over the years.....one was in a white box..no filter...Navy Cut or something like that.....can't remember the other but again it was plain......used to grasp the throat.

1. french man speaking english with french accent

2. italian

3. texan - probably a cowboy fantasy!!

That`s funny, over here it`s very "in" to sound like a posh north -easterner :biggrin:. I myself think it`s OK but nothing to write home about. Some expressions though are so thoroughly southern - we went to a restaurant in Galveston and a waitress wished a "blessed day" to us as we were leaving . I quite liked that, made me feel like we somehow landed 100 years in the past :laugh: