VAC2 payment

kys7

Hello all! I am Kayes from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

I'm quite getting closer to the end of my migration processing. Following is a summary:

Skilled Nominated (subclass 190, NSW)

EOI submitted: 14/07/2012

SkillSelect invitation: 17/07/2013

DIAC Lodgement: 10/09/2013

CO assigned: 25/10/2013

Police clearance/ medical submitted: 20/11/2013

I am now willing to apply for the VAC2 (English Education Charge) payment for my wife. I'd like to know how long it takes to be sent the payment invoice. And after VAC2 payment, how long it takes to be granted visa.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

The vac2 usually paid not long before visa is going to be granted. Once everything else has been accepted.

Thanks lebourvellec! I've already told my agent to let them know about my willingness to pay the VAC2. And today I got a notification in my ImmiAccount that a correspondence has been sent. But I can't view the correspondence, may be because my agent can only view them. How do they notify when to make the payment? Do they send an invoice or something?

Thanks again. Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

My agent informed me that my VAC2 was paid on January 20th. But I still see no change of status in the ImmiAccount. Should I expect some sort of confirmation that the payment has been made? If so, how long would it take for them to send me some receipt of payment? Thanks.