Vetassess - Electronic equipment Trade worker

Ron Dalton

Hi

Requesting again if someone can help me what types of questions to expect during Electronic equipment Trade worker interview. i have no idea of what to expect and i am working as a broadcast technician in a television company. please if anyone got the any information relevant and if could share would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Ron

Hi Ron,

there are a few threads on here from people that have done the interview for this, here is one of them http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/145161-anyone-done-tra-electronic-equipment-trades-worker.html

Also if you look at the very bottom of the page it also shows links to other threads that may be relevant.

I done this interview myself back in July so if you have any questions that you can't find the answers too feel free to give me a shout.

Good do luck and happy new year.

hi brother Happy New Year

thanks for the reply buddy. i am quite stuck man...i would be really grateful if u could give some atmosphere and what types of questions asked. As i am broadcast Tech will it be specifically on broadcast side. please brother it will be very much appreciated if you can share your experience with me.

Ron

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2014 at 11:21, Ron Dalton said:

Hi

Requesting again if someone can help me what types of questions to expect during Electronic equipment Trade worker interview. i have no idea of what to expect and i am working as a broadcast technician in a television company. please if anyone got the any information relevant and if could share would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Ron

Hi Ron,

Can you share your technical interview experience 

• 9 months later...

Hi

Can u help.me to prepare for my technical interview..i am not well prepared for it..i successfullycompleted my 1st stage of assessment..Need to attend technical for electronic equipment trade worker. Someone told me that have interview  and practical both for electronic equipment trade worker.. in my place there haven't more work with electric equipment..it's been a long time i weren't work regular..so I am little bit nervous.. and  also i need to know about safty hazards

is anyone can help.me to prepare 

Thank you