Which Agency?

Guest chewie

Guest chewie

I really need some help with this one. Please can anyone recommend a good agency, we have been intouch with the Australia visa Bureau, we know we need to apply for an SIR visa and have been quoted £3700, for everything(their help, meds, police checks).

Is this an average price for the whole lot?

Is anyone currently usong them?

Any info would be gratly appreciated.

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Ali and Chewie

SIR is Skilled Independent Regional. Here endeth my knowledge of SIR visas! They are probably quite fiddly to do.

Phil Olsen, who posts on here, is a Registered Migration Agent. I did ask him to post a link to his website but I don't think he did so.

Have a word with Phil, and if you get stuck trying to find him, ask Tim (the Poms in Oz Administrator) who will be able to supply Phil's phone number etc. I'm difficult for agents to please, but I reckon Phil knows his stuff and he also has stacks of commonsense. What you want is skill, not salesmanship.

Good luck with your plans

Gill

Guest Pesky Varmit

Hi chewie,

Have you looked at the DIMIA website ?

I would suggest you download the forms and have a look at them yourself, you are only going to answer these questions from an agent anyway. We found the application although long, pretty straight forward.(STNI Application) You could well save yourself a few thousand as many on this forum have completed the applications themselves.

Good luck!!

YOU DECIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Phil Olsen

Hi All

Thanks for that Gill.

The reason I don't put a direct link to external websites is that I won't directly advertise on here. I have helped a few people already by private email and I believe that the forum is about that concept.

However, if someone does want a quote for work and instruct me, I will be delighted to assist and take on clients from the community.

My email address is

philipo@imaus.com.au

Best wishes

Phil

Archived