Need some advice for a paper trail for my 2nd year visa

tingtongman

hi,

So i've been doing my rural work since I got here, most days its been between 5-7 days a week. The last 3 week its been 6 days 7 days 7 days. As I work for a contractor and not directly with a farmer.

I have the following questions to ask:

1) Since I work with a contractor and not directly with a farmer, will 5 days still count as a full work week, or is it day by day basis ? these days are usually 7-8 hours long. Approx 35-45hours a week.

2) Once I get my 1263 signed, what do I do with the form? I don't want to stay in Oz for two years, I want to come back maybe in a year or so. Can I still send in that form to immigration soon as I have done my 88 days, to get the all clear or am I meant to keep that form on me until I apply again?

For some work I did onions which is paid by per bin basis, cash in hand. I plan to write my own invoices for what I got paid by my contractor and get him to sign it for each week as I have everything written down. I am also getting house rental receipts for the time period here and my bank statements show me making transaction every week while I have been here.

For the last three weeks I have worked on 1 farm (contracted) 20 days out of 21, I know the name of the farm, and I will get them to write a reference for me as further proof. So I want to get as much proof as I can, don't need any hassle or suspicion that I didn't do my time. I am hearing a lot of people get asked for proof of documents, and when the cant prove this, they get denined, so im getting everything done, right, now.

So If someone could answer questions 1 and 2 that would be great and if I missed anything or if I should get more things singed????

thanks.

Archived