Telecom opportunities in Oz

Guest Pee Wee

Guest Pee Wee

Hi Everyone

I am a recruiter representing a major Telco services company in Oz, actively recruiting for a number of Telco based roles at the moment.

We seek job applicants who are looking to re-locate from UK and Europe into Oz for the next few years.

Are you looking for such an opportunity that wokr permit sponsoship would bring, do you know anyone or do youy have an information/tips for me as to the best way of going about my task?

If you want to get in contact, I can let you know the roles that are currently being recruited.

Thanks everyone

Paul.

:spinny:

Guest Tom Fleming

Hi Paul,

I currently work as a call centre manager for a UK bank. I dont know if your post is still valid but i would gladly send you my CV in the hope that it is of interest or suited to some of the roles you have. My partner and I are looking to come and work & play out in Austraila for 6-12 months asap once we sort out our jobs and visas etc. Beyond the 12 months we are looking to potentially stay permanently. So any support, advice would be welcome.

Cheers

Tom 27

Guest johnnyyt
Hi Everyone

I am a recruiter representing a major Telco services company in Oz, actively recruiting for a number of Telco based roles at the moment.

We seek job applicants who are looking to re-locate from UK and Europe into Oz for the next few years.

Are you looking for such an opportunity that wokr permit sponsoship would bring, do you know anyone or do youy have an information/tips for me as to the best way of going about my task?

If you want to get in contact, I can let you know the roles that are currently being recruited.

Thanks everyone

Paul.

:spinny:

Hi Paul,

do you have an update on the Telecomms vacancies you have mentioned please?

Johnnyyt

Guest scott1s1

What type of telecom jobs are on offer??

I work for a large british telecom company with 9 years experiance

Guest Dave Phillips

Paul,

I am currently working towards emigrating to Oz, at present my family and I do not have enough points to qualify for residency. I am currently working as a Project Manager for Cable&Wireless in the UK. Main deliverables to date are ADSL (Broadband) WAN/LAN and various voice networks. Do you have any employers in this field who would be willing to be a business sponsor. Currenlty have relatives/friends in Melbourne but we are not committed to this one area. Rgds Dave, 07771674188

Guest Pee Wee

Thank you for replying to the posting I made on www.pomsinoz.com

We are in partnership with a global Telecommunication Services company that have a multi billion dollar contract in Aus and NZ, and will be hiring several hundred Telco based staff in the next 12 months. They have engaged us to resource a good percentage number of these roles in UK and Europe as they understand that there will be a skills shortage locally, particularly with the volumes that they seek to recruit. They would be sponsoring a work permit so that side of your re-location would take care of itself.

We signed contracts with them 2 weeks ago and have just a few live roles currently, however over the next few weeks/months we are expecting large volumes.

We have a small amount of roles currently - including a Senior Test Programme Manager and Data Transmission Engineer, with more likely to come up this week.

If you would like to forward me your CV in the first instance, I can advise you if we have anything that currently matches your skills, or we are creating a database of Telco skilled people, dedicated for this client's benefit, who are looking to re-locate and can contact you when something suitable arises.

My e-mail address is paul.marden@alexmann.com

• 5 months later...

Hi Paul,

I am currently employed by one of the biggest Independant partners as an area sales manager to the major Networks selling and developing B2B airtime agreements in Telecoms solutions.

i have 4 years experience in this field and have just recently returned from Perth visiting friends and family and would like to look at sponsership.

i will be sending you my cv shortly.

many thanks

Ben Sawyer

Guest petethemanc

Are you still looking for comms engineers? i am ex uk special forces and security cleared. My skill sets are fibre/air blown fibre/sdh/copper (internal/external) and cctv.

Guest scott1s1

got a return email just to say the C.V will be held untill a position becomes avalible.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!look a flying pig just past the window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest johnnyyt
got a return email just to say the C.V will be held untill a position becomes avalible.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!look a flying pig just past the window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you live near me? I think the same pig flew nearby last week.

Johnnyyt

Guest Stevebeau
Hi Everyone

Thanks everyone

Paul.

:spinny:Hello Paul,

in regard to your posting i would like to discuss the opportunities further with you. I work for *************** whom has many UK clients we try to find jobs for here in OZ. Currently i have and experienced Telecommunications Operations Manager whom is in Adelaide at present and willing to travel anywhere for interviews. if you could get in contact with me that would be great. My phone number is 0404 881 616, and my email adress is steve.urbank@**************.com

• 10 months later...
Guest ALBO73

Hi Paul my name is Alan & Im a Data Cabler with nearly 10yrs exp.

I moved to Melbourne 16/4/08 since been here I have not been able to

get much work,Ive done a bit of sub-contracting but that has dried up

and I dont have much luck with the companys out here. Maybe its not what you know

but who you know! Any ideas?

Archived