Recent Vetassess timelines

murphy4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys i got the verification call just a while ago. One of my staff attended the call. they said they it was regarding an applicant(me) applied for Australia. She know its me and asked if its about me. they said yes asked what im working as and the strength of mu organisation. And then that person asked some Hr person to talk. Since Im the Manager here another executive introduced herself and continued. He asked my Joining date and am i still continuing this job? She said yes. Then he finally hung up saying they will get back if they need an other information.

Dwarakls- I applied on 15th Oct & got acknowledgement from Vet on 18th Oct.

Guys i got the verification call just a while ago. One of my staff attended the call. they said they it was regarding an applicant(me) applied for Australia. She know its me and asked if its about me. they said yes asked what im working as and the strength of mu organisation. And then that person asked some Hr person to talk. Since Im the Manager here another executive introduced herself and continued. He asked my Joining date and am i still continuing this job? She said yes. Then he finally hung up saying they will get back if they need an other information.

Hey,

I sent them a letter asking them not to as it may be a threat to my job. So just curious if you sent them something similar asking them not to contact your employer.

Thanks

Hey,

I sent them a letter asking them not to as it may be a threat to my job. So just curious if you sent them something similar asking them not to contact your employer.

Thanks

Hi Ashish,

I have not requested them with any such letter. But as you said it is big headache as im facing some issues at work since my employer knows my Australia plans.

Regards

dwarak.

Hello everyone,

Currently I am writing my CV for vetassess assessment. I was wondering about key responsibilities and duties for each job should I write exactly same as listed in the employment reference letter? or should I shorten or enlarge them a little bit?

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Currently I am writing my CV for vetassess assessment. I was wondering about key responsibilities and duties for each job should I write exactly same as listed in the employment reference letter? or should I shorten or enlarge them a little bit?

Thanks

I wrote exactly the same as listed in my employment reference letter! Do not know how effective was that, because I didn't got my assessment result yet! Its been 14 weeks+ already!

Hi Jim,

I think its not mandatory to have only the job duties that you have mentioned in your reference letter. because a CV is something which gives a broader picture of the duties that you were doing and also additional responsibilities that you are handling at your work. But i suggest you mention all the points that you have mentioned in your reference letter in your CV and add additional information that you wish to add. I also suggest that you dont go too overboard and add information that is not relevant to your work. that may cause confusion with the case officer. However get suggestions from other members as well.

Thank you very much guys. The point is the CV should no longer than 4 pages. So if we add all tasks and duties, then it may go over 4 pages (in my case).

Another question is: do we need to provide publications in "achievement" in our CV? it sounds stupid but the CV will be too long then.

Did you apply online or by post mail? You may see the result soon I believe.

I applied online, but, at the time I applied, there was not other option but to have the documents posted by mail.

And it's a long weekend there in Australia now. I think I'll have to wait much longer.

I applied online, but, at the time I applied, there was not other option but to have the documents posted by mail.

And it's a long weekend there in Australia now. I think I'll have to wait much longer.

I also applied by post my docs were received on 24th oct! Still no results!! Not even a verification call to my employer!

I applied at end of September and my application is still "in progress" :confused:

the only godsend is the increasing exchange rate means the visa will cost less............if it stays at this rate!

So frustrating.............

I am also feeling good about the exchange rate!! But it might also end up the other way, if we have to wait longer!!

Dwarakls- I applied on 15th Oct & got acknowledgement from Vet on 18th Oct.

Hi Dwarakls,

Good to get feedback from someone regarding what to expect from VETASSESS. My agent submitted my application with VETASSESS on the 7th of this month (just 2.5 weeks ago). I guess i sill have to do alot of waiting looking at all the posts by other members regarding it. Can you tell me after how many weeks did you get this verification call? I have submitted for the position of Production Manager (manufacturing).

Regards,

Danish

Got my result - unsuccessful. Modern system is great - they tell you your application was unsuccessful online but you have to wait for a letter to arrive in the post a week later to find out why. :mad:

That is very unfortunate!! Sorry to hear that!! ?

Hello Everyone,

I am new here. So, here is the intro:

IELTS: 17 Aug'13: L-8,W-8.5,R-7.5,S-8.5.

Vetassess Lodged: 8 Nov 13

Vetassess Ack: 11 Nov 13.

Profession: HR Advisor.

ashish, I read somewhere that you sent them a letter specifying not to contact your employer and they still contacted them. Have you applied through an agent? What all documents did you send to Vetassess?

Thanks,

Edited by Garry2684