489 visa invitiation subject to further evidence

GarethKatieandRhys

Hi,

I have been invited to apply for a 489 visa with sponsorship from the Northern Territory's subject to providing further evidence about my finances, which I now have and will be submitting to them next week. I was told by the Northern Territory's that my state sponsorship would be approved within 24hrs after they receive this evidence.

I am starting this thread to see how others are getting along and how quickly they progress through the visa process. Anyone is welcome to post nd comment on it but I am particularly interested to hear about others who have applied for NT sponsorship, whether it be 489 or 190.

We are looking to relocate to Alice Springs as this is where my employment would be, so again any information regarding Alice would be appreciated, we are well aware of the issues there, ie "locals" having issues with alcohol etc, so any productive advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks and look forward to hearing the visa journey of others.

I also got the NT nomination for 489 visa on the 4th of November and received invitation from DIAC 2 days after. Lodged my visa application on the 13th of November, medicals on the 15th. Medicals ok and sent by the hospital to DIAC on the 22nd November. There has been no communication from CO till date. I called DAIC and was informed CO allocation takes up to 7 weeks so fingers crossed and awaiting communication from CO; the suspense is killing me though. I am looking to moving to Darwin with my family; don't know much about Alice Springs. . I will keep you notified of any further progress on visa application and you do the same.

Hi,

I have been invited to apply for a 489 visa with sponsorship from the Northern Territory's subject to providing further evidence about my finances, which I now have and will be submitting to them next week. I was told by the Northern Territory's that my state sponsorship would be approved within 24hrs after they receive this evidence.

I am starting this thread to see how others are getting along and how quickly they progress through the visa process. Anyone is welcome to post nd comment on it but I am particularly interested to hear about others who have applied for NT sponsorship, whether it be 489 or 190.

We are looking to relocate to Alice Springs as this is where my employment would be, so again any information regarding Alice would be appreciated, we are well aware of the issues there, ie "locals" having issues with alcohol etc, so any productive advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks and look forward to hearing the visa journey of others.

I also got the NT nomination for 489 visa on the 4th of November and received invitation from DIAC 2 days after. Lodged my visa application on the 13th of November, medicals on the 15th. Medicals ok and sent by the hospital to DIAC on the 22nd November. There has been no communication from CO till date. I called DAIC and was informed CO allocation takes up to 7 weeks so fingers crossed and awaiting communication from CO; the suspense is killing me though. I am looking to moving to Darwin with my family; don't know much about Alice Springs. . I will keep you notified of any further progress on visa application and you do the same.

I had received my 489 grant last month.. the NT is pretty quick and it took me exactly 60 days from visa application to grant (with pre loaded meds and pcc). I didnt even get any communication from my CO. It was a direct grant.. all the best