December 190 Visa Lodge

Guest GarySawers

Hi All,

There is an update. My CO allocated today 4th February 2104 and requesting for

1) Health and PCC - I m in the process of doing it.

2) Additional evidence of relationship - I already submitted our marriage certificates. Need to provides more evidences. Would you all please advice me?

3) Functional English evidenced for my wife - CO has requested to get a letter from the university by mentioning that her medium of study instruction was in English. But, the issue here is , her university medium of instruction is not completely in English but She did taken English language courses during her primary, secondary, higher secondary and tertiary (bachelor) schools studies. Moreover, she has also taken short courses in English language and living in a English speaking country for past one year. I had made a declaration earlier with all this positive points but CO till asking for a letter from Uni. Any advice from any one of you?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GarySawers

MDHORNE without being too optimistic and giving you false hope lol you probably find if the case officer has everything required and everything is correct you should get your granted visa in a few days!!!!! I uploaded my last police check on the Tuesday I think and was granted a visa on the Wednesday!

Good Luck!!!

Hi All,

I am new to this thread...It would be really great if someone help me with some details.

I have lodged visa 190 (under ACT SS) on 31.01.14....also uploaded Medicals on 5.02.14 and PCC on 10.2.14....

Can anyone tell me by when a CO will get allocated in my case also does the allocation is based on State by State or immi chooses cases date wise for Visa approval.

Hope to hear something...

Thanks

Hi All,

I am new to this thread...It would be really great if someone help me with some details.

I have lodged visa 190 (under ACT SS) on 31.01.14....also uploaded Medicals on 5.02.14 and PCC on 10.2.14....

Can anyone tell me by when a CO will get allocated in my case also does the allocation is based on State by State or immi chooses cases date wise for Visa approval.

Hope to hear something...

Thanks

Hi

All 190 visa application are expected to get a CO allocation within 7 weeks of lodgement. CO would usually only contact you if they require further information or documents. I see you have front loaded all docs so if all goes well, you may get a direct grant assuming the CO is satisfied with what you have uploaded.

Wish you all the best.

Hi

All 190 visa application are expected to get a CO allocation within 7 weeks of lodgement. CO would usually only contact you if they require further information or documents. I see you have front loaded all docs so if all goes well, you may get a direct grant assuming the CO is satisfied with what you have uploaded.

Wish you all the best.

Is 7 weeks the standard at the mo? Our agent said not to expect to hear for at least 10 weeks.....would be fab if we heard earlier, of course:biggrin:

Is 7 weeks the standard at the mo? Our agent said not to expect to hear for at least 10 weeks.....would be fab if we heard earlier, of course:biggrin:

up to 7 weeks is what is stated on the immi site for CO allocation times. However, they do have a disclaimer saying that during busy periods/holidays etc this can be longer :)

up to 7 weeks is what is stated on the immi site for CO allocation times. However, they do have a disclaimer saying that during busy periods/holidays etc this can be longer :)

Cheers for that. I reckon we will have a long wait. Thinking ahead to logistics, of schooling, is my main worry. My eldest is due to start secondary school in September. What's the chances of a positive outcome by then? :eek:

In the meantime, good luck all. Keep us up, with good news:biggrin:x

Where is that stated Coolbreeze (ie whats the website saying it takes 7 weeks for a CO allocation.. Also which state were you sponsored by? Thanks

I lodged mine on the 4th Dec.. Then the doc status changed to received on the 6th Jan.. The case officer contacted me on the 30th Jan requesting for additional info.. I provided the info within an hour and the visa was granted the same day.

So I presume.. A CO was allocated for my application. But wld only contact u if they need additional info. If not u should get a mail with the direct grant.

For all we know, your case must be currently being assessed.

Which state were you sponsored by BMAP?

hi my name is bhavish i applied as welfare worker in wa on october 2013 and no invitation has been received yet and when my agent had call them they said should wait because they got a few invited and its given in order by date you applied,when i did call the state they said that they pick up at random if am lucky.i had refr this case to one of the mp labor and now they no more invitaton will be granted as a welfare worker so that make me crazy.

Edited by bhavish

Hi my state sponsorship was from ACT..

HI Bmap,

I got my VISA Granted Today!!!!!! As you said it was a direct grant!! But I have one doubt now,

I also have an ACT sponsorship. yet im planning to migrate to Melbourne. Since Most of the available jobs in ACT

are government related which requires many security clearances.. What sort of an effect will this have? Will there be issues

when I am applying for Resident Return Visa (RRV) in five years time?