December 190 Visa Lodge

Guest GarySawers

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine took around two months so shouldn't be too long. It was 6 weeks for a CO to be appointed, then we needed to fill in form 80 (everyone seems to miss this so fill it in and upload that while you are waiting for a CO) then it was a week to get the visa confirmation.

Good luck

hello all

I'm kiran i have logded my 190 visa on the 24 of the january

just wanted to see if you all can guide me through this process

1. should i go ahead and book my medicals even before the co is assigned

2. should i start uploading my pccs as an when i receive them

looking forward to be part of this amazing journey

I booked and uploaded all documents in advance... PCC as well as my medicals.. So when I a CO is assigned, the person only has to assess your documents.. Rather than request for the missing docs..

Hi bmap

I lodged my 190 visa on 12/12/2013 an still waiting for an CO to be assigned! following are my timeline details

CDR 9th sep 2013

EOI 05/10/2013

ACT SS 21/11/2013

Invitation Received 21/11/2013

Payment Made - application submitted 13/12/2013

Medicals - 24/12/2013

PCC - 18/01/2014

Co Assign ???

the immi account doc status display "received". All the relevant docs have been already uploaded. Do you have any idea about this delay?

What would be the normal timeline for an CO to be allocated these days? please help

I lodged mine on the 4th Dec.. Then the doc status changed to received on the 6th Jan.. The case officer contacted me on the 30th Jan requesting for additional info.. I provided the info within an hour and the visa was granted the same day.

So I presume.. A CO was allocated for my application. But wld only contact u if they need additional info. If not u should get a mail with the direct grant.

For all we know, your case must be currently being assessed.

I lodged mine on the 4th Dec.. Then the doc status changed to received on the 6th Jan.. The case officer contacted me on the 30th Jan requesting for additional info.. I provided the info within an hour and the visa was granted the same day.

So I presume.. A CO was allocated for my application. But wld only contact u if they need additional info. If not u should get a mail with the direct grant.

For all we know, your case must be currently being assessed.

Thanks a lot bmap!! that gave me a bit relief! mine also changed to received on 6th Jan. May i know what sort of additional info did the CO expect from you? Also what will be the first entry date? is it going to fall on one year from exact medicals date? (mine 24/12/2013) so will it be around 24/12/2014 ?

Hi All,

I am just wondering about my immi account which is showing following, although I did not claim any point for Australian Work Experience. Why does it showing like that?

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=class: align-left, align: left]Work Experience - Australian, Evidence of - Australian Business Register/ASIC Document[/TD]

[TD=class: align-left, align: left]26/12/2013[/TD]

[TD=class: align-left, align: left]Required[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Guest GarySawers

Got my AUstralian Federal police checks back today, so we have completed everything!

So just waiting on case officer granting visa now!

Any idea how long this takes anyone?