ChristineChew

Newbie saying hi. From 176 to 190

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I was previously on the 176 route but decided a change of course this year. Going for Qld SS 190. Hope this is the beginning of a successful journey. :wink:

IELTS 8.0, VETASSESS +ve Mar 08, 176FS-April 08 (Online) , Meds&PC April 08

Nov 2013 IELTS 8.0,VETASSESS +ve 30.4.14, EOI 13.5.14, Invite 20.5.14, QLD SS 3.6.14, 190 applied 20.6.14, CO assigned 18.8.14, Health & PCC uploaded 10.9.14, Grant 25.9.14

Hi Christine

Welcome to PIO,, heres sending lots of luck for a successful application for you, i hope they dont keep you waiting too long,lol.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Hi Cal,

Hubs and I have been waiting since April 2008. From newly wed to a family of 4 now. DIAC emailed in July 2012 saying that my occupation has been dropped from the SOL list and adviced me to consider other options such as state sponsored, employer sponsored or maybe try for skilled independent. We recently got news that QLD is sponsoring my occupation so hopefully this one will be a success. :biggrin:

IELTS 8.0, VETASSESS +ve Mar 08, 176FS-April 08 (Online) , Meds&PC April 08

Nov 2013 IELTS 8.0,VETASSESS +ve 30.4.14, EOI 13.5.14, Invite 20.5.14, QLD SS 3.6.14, 190 applied 20.6.14, CO assigned 18.8.14, Health & PCC uploaded 10.9.14, Grant 25.9.14

My fingers are crossed for you, let us know how you get on

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...