teenagers on the sunny coast

charl2

hi is there any teenagers on the sunny coast that would like to meet with my son? he is almost 15 and bored of spending 24/7 with us... he goes to basketball on a friday night but would love to do something to keep him occupied at the weekend we do a lot of family stuff at teh weekend but i think he wants a break from us now and then (lol)

if there are any others that are in the same situation and would like to meet up.. we are just outside buderim then let us know :biggrin:

thank you

charl

hi is there any teenagers on the sunny coast that would like to meet with my son? he is almost 15 and bored of spending 24/7 with us... he goes to basketball on a friday night but would love to do something to keep him occupied at the weekend we do a lot of family stuff at teh weekend but i think he wants a break from us now and then (lol)

if there are any others that are in the same situation and would like to meet up.. we are just outside buderim then let us know :biggrin:

thank you

charl

Hi Charl, We aren't moving over until July and will be staying in Ipswich quite a long way away, but with a son the same age and also me being a nurse, I would have loved to meet up...

Will keep in touch anyway...always nice to have people to say HI and share stories with perhaps? :smile: