success percentage of nominating a limited occupation after successfully being verified ???

minagmaxwell

Hello guys,

this is my first post here so I have to thank all of you guys for your contribution it helped me a lot so far. there is a special place in heaven for you :notworthy:

so, anyway I just finished lodging my application for nomination and successfully uploaded all the right documents including a copy of the verification email (of my limited occupation) and I will pay the fees in about two hours.

My question is : what is the possibility of refusal of my application and why the reason might be ? obviously that question is out of worrying but you can think of it in a statistical form ...

what is the success percentage of nominating a limited occupation after successfully being verified ???

BTW I know this forum is mainly for brits so I can`t miss the chance to greet u guys from the land of the pharaohs itself "great old Egypt" :hug:

I wish I can meet some of you when (and if) I become canberran (is this even a word ?!!)