Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


HAP ID's!!!

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,


A massive thanks to everyone who has helped us so far! I received my subclass 300 visa a while ago and am now happily married to my lovely wife. We're now going through the next steps and have been told we need an HAP number before we can request a medical, however we cannot see where we might get this on the immi site. Can anyone shed any light on this at all?

Also, does anyone know if I definitely need to be in the country for when the spouse visa is granted? We're going travelling for a bit next year and it'd be a bit of a pain to have to return, but obviously worth it overall!


Many thanks


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your CO should be able to give you your HAP ID.


According to the partner visa booklet, the onshore partner visa requires you to be onshore at grant.


And if you wish to travel overseas while it is bring processed you need to read the immi site and research a bit as iirc you are supposed to notify and gain approval to travel outside Aus. If I can find the page I'll pop back and post the link but I am sure you can turn it up.

Edited by Guest

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now