eVisa Outage - You have been warned!

Alan Collett

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/outage.htm

We are making changes to our online lodgement services from 22 November 2013. The changes will affect all current un-submitted saved online visa applications. After this date, you will not be able to retrieve any un-submitted saved online visa applications and you will need to commence a new application. If you do not want to lose your saved applications you are encouraged to submit your online visa applications before 22 November. Please ensure you meet the relevant criteria for your visa application before submission.

Best regards.

DIBP online e-visa is down I feel.

I tried to submit application for 190 visa but "service temporarily unavailable" since 5 days same message . don't know what will happen.

DIBP online e-visa is down I feel.

I tried to submit application for 190 visa but "service temporarily unavailable" since 5 days same message . don't know what will happen.

Yes, we are trying to load up a saved visa application and it is just timing out..hope it gets fixed soon!! Anyone else getting this issue?

Yes, we are trying to load up a saved visa application and it is just timing out..hope it gets fixed soon!! Anyone else getting this issue?

Ohh..... My application stuck at step 4 since 5 days.

From how long your are encountering the problem ?

Please let me know once you found any solution ....

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest30085

Bumping this ..... as from tomorrow (22nd) all partially completed visa applications will be lost and you will need to start again.

Just for those who may encounter this and wonder what the problem is

A further announcement yesterday suggested some delays and that only certain of the previously announced changes will go ahead - including re 457 visa applications

Deferral of Change Release 10 (CR10)

The planned deployment date for Change Release 10 has been moved from 22 November to 6 December 2013. This includes the new Online Account functionality and the introduction of online lodgement for Partner visas.

Changes to e457 Labour Market Testing functionality will be delivered on 22 November as originally planned.

e457 LMT Changes

To support the introduction of the 457 LMT legislative changes there will be changes to the e457 forms resulting in a planned outage for the following systems:

· eLodgement (eVisa and Citizenship)

· Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)

· LEGENDcom.

The outage will be from 10:30 pm Friday 22 November until 3:00 am Saturday 23 November 2013 ADST (GMT +11).

Please note: e457 Nomination applications, commenced prior to 10:30 pm Friday 22 November, which have not been paid and submitted, will no longer be able to be retrieved after this time.