emma&vas

Resident return visa?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody had received a resident return visa on the basis that their child was born in Australia and they wanted to return with the child to raise them there. My child has an Australian passport.

Anybody's experiences with obtaining a resident return visa would be great.

Thanks

Emma

How long have you been gone, how long did you live there?

I am not sure that it is enough in itself, but if you can provide a bit more detail it might provoke some more opinions.

Our daughter was born in Australia and has now returned to live there. We applied for a RRV after 20 years. You need to provide compelling and compassionate reasons as to why you have not returned in the time you were away. Think of everything. Anyway after 20 years we received our RRV and are planning our return now. So if we can get it after 20 years well there must be hope but as said above more info would help. Best of luck

Hi Skippy1,

Thanks so much for your reply, there is hope then. Our visa's have only just expired. I cant believe that you got one after 20 years! I hope all goes well in the future for you.

Hi Skippy1,

Thanks so much for your reply, there is hope then. Our visa's have only just expired. I cant believe that you got one after 20 years! I hope all goes well in the future for you.

A job offer helps get a RRV too

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub: