Girlie Drinks and maybe make some friends (North Brisbane, North Lakes area)

Hi there,

Firstly I would like to introduce myself. My name is Bianca and I am 29 years old. I have been in Australia for nearly 2 years now and have never had a problem making friends till my partner wanted to move back to Brisbane to be near his family (he is Australian). We have been here 9 months and I am starting to feel a bit lonely.

:unsure:

As much as I love spending my time with him there is just some conversations and girlie things I like to do (like have a natter) he is not interested in. And I cant blame him! There is only so much sports bike and car talk I can handle too! lol

I am looking to see if there is some more of you girls out there that would love to meet up, have a glass of wine, a chat and maybe make some friends.

B x

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there

I'm also in Murrumba Downs! I'm not 29 but let me know if you want a cuppa some time.

OH & I do 3 monthly get-togethers for migrants and we're doing Dec & Jan natter times: the next will be Saturday 20 Dec at Sutton's Beach, Redcliffe, from 2pm til you have to go. About 8-10 families (with & without children) go. BYO food, drinks & a plate of nibbles to share.

Then we'll have a January get-together at the usual place: Parkside Park/bbq area, Aurora Boulevard (at the roundabout), North Lakes 4509 (over the Highway from MD). That'll be Saturday 17 Jan - same details: byo food drinks (no nibbles needed), from 2pm for a post-Christmas natter.

PM me if want any more info.