The Pom Queen

Easy Women

Do some men really have to degrade women so much as to do a map :no:

IF YOU want to know which girls around the world are the easiest to "bang", don't worry, some creepy pick-up artists on the internet have got you covered. Daryush Valizadeh - better known as Roosh V - is no stranger to controversy.

His travel guide e-books - including Bang Ukraine, Don't Bang Latvia, Bang Poland and Don't Bang Denmark - have been described as "rape guides" and have offended every country he's written about, Gawker reports .

This week a member of his pick-up artist army on the Roosh V Forum has been bragging that a map he made which shows "how easy girls are by their country" has "gone viral", receiving 570,000 hits.

The map has five ratings, "Very easy to bang", "Easy to bang", "Normal difficulty to bang", "Hard to bang" and "Very hard to bang".

Australia is ranked as "normal difficulty to bang".

290030-ab14f8f6-379d-11e3-9051-f1cffb9afa3c.jpg

290030-ab14f8f6-379d-11e3-9051-f1cffb9afa3c.jpg

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest Guest66881

Nice if you like that i suppose:laugh:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21329[/ATTACH]

That's a bit mad! Was the UK on it lol

They were rated "Not worth banging".

I want it all, and I want it now.

They were rated "Not worth banging".

Had the same rating as Australia....so Australians are not worth banging either

Nice......

Living in the UK... Hearts are in Australia...

IELTS: 23.01.16 ANMAC: 26.05.16 EOI: 27.06.16 Ahpra: 07.06.16 NSW Nomination: 10.06.16 Police Checks: 06.06.16 Medicals 11.06.16

Be kind to everyone... for everyone is fighting some sort of battle you know nothing about x

I'd re-label the rating system as "no taste" (for 'easy to bang'), "some taste" ('normal difficulty to bang'), and "great taste and judgement" ('very hard to bang')

Does it go down by post code :laugh: surely a quality reference would of been worth adding.

But seriously why are people feeding this garbage?

Guest guest30085

Seriously, has the d*ckhead got nothing better to do?

Is Norris Green in it,more specifically mary the bj queen from Norris green?

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Is Norris Green in it,more specifically mary the bj queen from Norris green?

You must have a whole phone book of them ya tart :laugh

Lol,nah,not now,very innocent life i lead these days...

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Lol,nah,not now,very innocent life i lead these days...

So is this competition still on then.. :laugh:

So is this competition still on then.. :laugh:

Yes,the celibacy one,ive got an advantage,my face,mwah mwah....

Guest guest30085

Yes, but they've all changed their numbers since and gone ex-directory :daydreaming:

Yes, but they've all changed their numbers since and gone ex-directory :daydreaming:

Pmsl your harsh!

:animal-cat:

[YOUTUBE]mS9U75YC-jA[/YOUTUBE]

They usually make money out of these threads some where along the line. Are his so called" books" for sale or free? There are plenty on the net. It's a breeding ground for anything you want.There are numerous writing their accounts of sexual conquest around the world. One based in Thailand is very famous for giving comprehensive insights into that region. Another the n...... nomad awards himself a flag of the nation when he scores. Don't want to advertise their sites, so haven't named them.

When i seen the thread title i thought i was going to be able to do some shopping here:biggrin:

When i seen the thread title i thought i was going to be able to do some shopping here:biggrin:

You could write fifty shades of Victor harbour :biggrin: