!!!!work experience!!!!!!!!work experience!!!!!!!!work experience!!!!

robinhood

Hello guys,

Hope everybody doing well with their applications.

I have a question in regards to work experience. I just recently have received my 457 visa for 4 years. According to the system i will be able to lodge my PR application after completing 2 years of full time work with my employer.

From a source (unverified) i have come to know that if i have previous work experience on the same role i can fast track my PR application, which means i don't have to wait complete 2 years to lodge my PR application.

My case is i have been working part time (3 years on 21hrs/wk, 1 year 31hrs/wk) with my same employer more than 4 years and on my mid 5th year i have received my 457 visa. So "Do you guys think that i will be able to fast track my PR application?!"

Also my unverified source told me that my 4 years of part time work will count 2 years of full time work as of same role and company and from the same position i have recently got my 457 visa, which will expire Sep/2016.

So if you guys can throw a piece of advice or comment on this one (if it really true) i would be highly appreciated.

regards to all.

Robin.....

Hello guys,

Hope everybody doing well with their applications.

I have a question in regards to work experience. I just recently have received my 457 visa for 4 years. According to the system i will be able to lodge my PR application after completing 2 years of full time work with my employer.

From a source (unverified) i have come to know that if i have previous work experience on the same role i can fast track my PR application, which means i don't have to wait complete 2 years to lodge my PR application.

My case is i have been working part time (3 years on 21hrs/wk, 1 year 31hrs/wk) with my same employer more than 4 years and on my mid 5th year i have received my 457 visa. So "Do you guys think that i will be able to fast track my PR application?!"

Also my unverified source told me that my 4 years of part time work will count 2 years of full time work as of same role and company and from the same position i have recently got my 457 visa, which will expire Sep/2016.

So if you guys can throw a piece of advice or comment on this one (if it really true) i would be highly appreciated.

regards to all.

Robin.....

When you say fast track your PR I will assume that you mean applying under the Direct Entry pathway of the Employer Nomination Scheme. This requires a positive skills assessment and 3 years of employment experience.

Unfortunately however, for that pathway the employment experience needs to be full time.

You may have other options under an independent or state sponsored skilled visa.

Hello Senise,

Thanks for your time to reply on my thread.

I was actually hoping to apply a bit earlier for permanent residency from 457 Transition Stream, if i can use my previous P/T work hours and YEARS(4).As you know on 457 Transition Stream the applicant must have 2 years of full time work experience before lodging Permanent residency application. Since i am in 457 visa now and have got 4 years of part time work experience before having this 457 visa(in the same nominated role), i was just hoping if DIAC could count this 4 years part time work into 2 years full time that would really save my time.

"Is their any recognition in the immigration law, which can verify/approve 4 years of part time work into 2 years of full time work?"

Please let me know your thought on this matter. I just don't like to wait another 2 more years doing full time work on the same role, if i could use my previous part time years and you can imagine 4 years is a long long time.

ROBIN.

Hi blossom,

Thanks for your positive feedback.

I really don't like to wait another 2 more years doing same job as a full timer, which i have been doing last 4 years as a part timer. 4 years a big time you can imagine.

Thankfully i already have a positive full skill assessment (i.e. old 900 hrs system one) and 6 band in each IELTS section.

Do you have any idea or recommend any web site where i can verify that DIAC will approve my 4 years of part time work experience into 2 years of full time work? That would be really helpful, my friend....

regards,

Robin.

I was actually hoping to apply a bit earlier for permanent residency from 457 Transition Stream, if i can use my previous P/T work hours and YEARS(4).As you know on 457 Transition Stream the applicant must have 2 years of full time work experience before lodging Permanent residency application. Since i am in 457 visa now and have got 4 years of part time work experience before having this 457 visa(in the same nominated role), i was just hoping if DIAC could count this 4 years part time work into 2 years full time that would really save my time.

For the Transitional Stream you need 2 years of full time employment experience, while the holder of a subclass 457 visa.