You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Rachel1992

Anyone flying to Oz via Dubai 21st October ???

Hey,

just wondering if anyone is flying from Newcastle UK to Dubai on the 21st of October or otherwise flying from Dubai to Melbourne in the early hours of the 22nd of October???

I'm staying in Melbourne for just over toe weeks, and then heading down to Tassie, got a job there for 6 months, and then hopefully do a bit of travelling after that, what about you?

Well im starting in Sydney hoping to find a job quickly when i get there then think i gonna head up to the gold coast after about 6 months... im so excited but nervous at the same time i so wish i knew i was gonna have a job to go to like you... how did you manage to get a job before you go??

hey! i'm gonna be travelling from argentina to Dubai, on october 16th, stay there for a week, and then fly to Brisbane, landing there on friday morning (actually, 00:45am, haha!), where are you headed for, once in Australia?

Hey,

just wondering if anyone is flying from Newcastle UK to Dubai on the 21st of October or otherwise flying from Dubai to Melbourne in the early hours of the 22nd of October???

I am Rachel! Heading 'home' after being home on holiday!

I drink, therefore I dance.....