Contributory Parents - AoS

Guest Gollywobbler

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi all

I am hoping that Phil Olsen might have dealt with a few CP 143 visas. I am a novice with them.

I have read a post on another forum in which a lady (another CP 143 applicant) says that her son went to the AoS interview 4 weeks ago and that since then, they have not heard a squeak from a soul. The POPC have not asked them to pay the 2nd VAC, and Centrelink haven't come back with any queries or confirmations either.

Is this normal, or should we resolve to chase Centrelink daily until they have done whatever they have to do vis-a-vis the POPC?

If this lot think that inordinate, unexplained delays are OK, then I will despatch yet another application for yet another subclass 676 visa for my mother tomorrow.

Snoopy, the wisest dog in the world, once remarked, "It isn't whether you win or lose. It his how you place the blame." He was absolutely right.

I have a distressed mother on my hands today, feeling that her future is uncertain because there is no sign of her CP 143 visa as yet. Centrelink is not entitled to cause avoidable distress for a disabled old lady of 85. I really will get another 676 tourist-visa for Mum if that is the only way to get some sensible action with this thing. I will also Whinge For Britain if I have to do it as a tactical measure.

Just wondering what anyone else's experiences with Centrelink might have been?

Thanks very much

Gill

Archived