Anyone move from Cornwall or anywhere near there?

Guest vickyt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I comes from Plymouth. A top tip. Learn how to make pasties as the ones here are horrible. Same goes for clotted cream - you cannot get it here

I get great pasties up here from the Cornish Pasty Man, My wife who is Cornish would normally make them, I make my own saffron cake also make my own clotted cream.

So food ways I don't miss one thing here in Oz.

I believe the pasty man will be starting next month sending them by overnight delivery frozen, ready for you to bake. I can tell you he sells 2000 a week here and as good as any in Cornwall.

Cheers

BTW you can get clotted cream from either Vic or Prahran markets.

Guest guest30038

My wife hails from Millendreath Nr looe. Her sister still lives there and another sister lives in Torpoint. my wife also served in the Fleet air arm at Helston for 6 yrs and her father was Barrack Master at HMS Drake. We were Married in Liskeard.

Anyone recognise the location please? We did the full coastal walk but can't remember where this shot was taken? St Austell?

kevndogs.jpg

kev

My wife hails from Millendreath Nr looe. Her sister still lives there and another sister lives in Torpoint. my wife also served in the Fleet air arm at Helston for 6 yrs and her father was Barrack Master at HMS Drake. We were Married in Liskeard.

Anyone recognise the location please? We did the full coastal walk but can't remember where this shot was taken? St Austell?

kevndogs.jpg

kev

looks a little bit like Newquay or Falmouth,did you go there Kev?

Guest itskaren
..... NO, but I would gladly move to Cornwall from Melbourne.

Me too! I live in Melbourne and would love to move to Cornwall. I would stay there if I were you!

Guest guest30038
looks a little bit like Newquay or Falmouth,did you go there Kev?

Cheers mate. Falmouth it is..........you jogged me memory. I saw this bloke at work there

kev

dry_dock.jpg

blasting.jpg

Guest guest30038
The Queen Elizabeth dry dock

That's another one that I can put a title on, thanks mate. I know this one though :biggrin:

ferry_fixed.jpg

• 7 years later...

Archived