Offshore Spouse - Subclass 309 - First Phase - Waiting on CO Contact?

Amo

Hi everyone, we submitted our app to London on 8/8, three weeks later told payment info was wrong and had a day to get it in before fees went up. So we did that and were told it would be sent to CO. It's now 3 weeks later and no contact from anyone.?? I thought after payment taken CO granted would be 3/4 days after and make contact?? Are there a lot of people waiting if you have recently submitted. Is there a general number/email to contact to see what is going on?? Or do I just wait and hope they haven't 'misplaced' our application. Freaking out right now..

If they have taken payment then that's fine. Don't panic. They seem to have been a bit slow in allocating CO's lately but it won't slow things down. The application should date from when lodged and payment received.

Just sit tight, someone will be In touch soon enough. Tbh the hardest part, getting the application in, is out the way. Now its just a waiting game.

I just forgot about it and time soon passed. No point sitting staring at email in box wistfully day after day.