189 Visa - Sept 2013 Applicants

batman21

Hi

I have applied EOI selecting 189 visa under Registered Nurse(Paediatric), with 60 points. Invitation round are 13th January 2014 and 27th January 3014.does anyone know how long do I have to wait for an invitation.

I did not choose 190 nomination visa because my occupation is not on any state list except SA and I do not want to live there.

awaits your reply. Thnx

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I've been browsing through the posts , happy to see everyone getting their grants ! :)

I look at the time frames posted, It seems almost all get their grants within 3 months from lodging the application, If I didn't miscomprehended !! I was just on the Immigration website and I know for fact they listed processing times for skilled Migrant PR Visa (189) as 12​ months !! (a priority 4 Visa class)

I was wondering, what is the actual range for processing times as per cases here?

I'm on 457 Visa since April 1st 2013 and was considering to go through the 189 application as an alternative to going for the Temporary Residence Transition stream after two years with my Employer, the key factor for me is time & certainty, I need the advice on which would be a better option, obviously I have to be with my current employer until April 1st 2015 to be eligible for applying for a sponsored PR, but given the instability of employers, I'm willing to go through the 189 program by myself and get assessed, if it's going to be a shorter path to me acquiring a PR status.

I appreciate your input, thanks. :)

• 8 months later...