You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

dactanhan

HAP ID through My Health Declaration when already applied for ENS186?

Dear all!

I have electronically applied for ENS 186 on 29/08/2013 (Nomination lodged 11/07/2013, granted 12/09/2013). Today, my CO contact me to let me know that I need to do medical test. However, she cannot provide me a HAP ID, without it I cannot book medical test with Medibank (did phone them to see if I can use TFN instead, they said no as this is a recently applied rule).

I response to the CO, saying I need a HAP ID. She said that COs can no longer generate HAP IDs, the applicants have to generate it themselves.

There is only two ways I can imagine a HAP ID could be generated:

- Via My Health Declaration http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/my-health-declarations.htm . But the website specifically says that it should only be used for the one who has NOT applied for a visa. So it does not apply to my case.

- Via an "Organize your health examination" link in the electronic visa application. However, this option is NOT AVAILABLE in my visa application at the moment.

What should I do in this case?

Thank you all very much!

I kept sending emails to my CO and finally she asked an IT guy to work out a way to make HAP IDs available for us. Dont know how it was done though.

Dear all!

I have electronically applied for ENS 186 on 29/08/2013 (Nomination lodged 11/07/2013, granted 12/09/2013). Today, my CO contact me to let me know that I need to do medical test. However, she cannot provide me a HAP ID, without it I cannot book medical test with Medibank (did phone them to see if I can use TFN instead, they said no as this is a recently applied rule).

I response to the CO, saying I need a HAP ID. She said that COs can no longer generate HAP IDs, the applicants have to generate it themselves.

There is only two ways I can imagine a HAP ID could be generated:

- Via My Health Declaration http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/my-health-declarations.htm . But the website specifically says that it should only be used for the one who has NOT applied for a visa. So it does not apply to my case.

- Via an "Organize your health examination" link in the electronic visa application. However, this option is NOT AVAILABLE in my visa application at the moment.

What should I do in this case?

Thank you all very much!

Since you had lodged your application online it meant you would have opted for ehealth and when you have lodged you application a link that says orgainise medical examination usually appears for each applicant below the page you upload supporting doc. if you had clicked on it it would have asked you to complete and health declaration and at the end it would ask you to print the declaration. wen you print it that will be your referral letter for your medicals and at the top it will have your HAP Id. hope this helps those who encounter a similar problem in the future. Good luck with you visa if not yet granted.

ENS 186 nomination lodged-26/06.13. Nomination approved-05/09/13. 186 visa lodged- 06/09/13. Medicals-13/09/13. medicals cleared-19/09/13. Visa Grant- 20/11/13:biggrin:

So in my case :

CO requested medical, my lawyer has access to the portal so I could not see the message.

However he copied this for me :

"Arranging your health examinations in Australia

Required health examinations for visa applicants in Australia are conducted by Medibank Health Solutions (MHS); or via an Approved Medical Practitioner (AMP) if you are in a regional area.

Please make an appointment with MHS to undergo the health examinations listed above via their online booking service atwww.medibankhealth.com.au

Before you visit MHS for your appointment, you must complete your medical history online to facilitate faster service on the day of your appointment. Medical history information must be recorded before your immigration health examinations start, as the panel physician will take this information into account when conducting your health examination.

You can do this via the Department’s website at www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMed/eMedicalClient by entering your personal details and HAP ID reffered to above. This will need to be done for each applicant listed in your visa application. You will also be asked to consent to using the eMedical system at this time."

Once the eMedical declaration is completed, it generates a PDF which you must present at the time of your medicals.

I then used the HAP on the Medibank site to schedule my appointment which I will do in a fortnight.