Looking to make friends in Redlands area Wellington Point

Hi, we arrived here on Monday me (41) OH (43) son (7) and daughter (3) From Manchester. Just in the middle of sorting out the usual, tax file numbers, mobiles phones, Medicare, cars etc and then hoping to meet people and make some new lifelong friends.

would love to hear from anyone ............

Hi

Hope you are settling in ok, we have been here quite a few years, but still remember that living in suitcases felling, it's worth all the stress though, we are also from Manchester, it would be great to catch up, we only live at Birkdale, that's me, hubby and two children 14 and 12, if you want to meet for a

a coffee and chat just let mme know.

• 9 months later...

Hello and welcome!

I remember all too well how daunting it all was with tax file numbers, medical and finding a good GP and understanding the food shopping.

If you and your husband are looking for a relaxing couple of hours with us (we live in Ormiston next door to you)

Lived here for 7 years and live it though it isn't easy to settle and build up a support network. We are 40 and 42 years so if you need a friendly couple let us know!

Edited by kipHarris

Hello and welcome!

I remember all too well how daunting it all was with tax file numbers, medical and finding a good GP and understanding the food shopping.

If you and your husband are looking for a relaxing couple of hours with us (we live in Ormiston next door to you)

Lived here for 7 years and live it though it isn't easy to settle and build up a support network. We are 40 and 42 years so if you need a friendly couple, my email is:

U should not quote emails. Refer to a pm to exchange details

You might start getting spam emails

Ask a mod too remove

Sorry, had no idea!

I'm a bit of a techno phone so what is a mod and how do I go about erasing email?

I naively thought it was the easiest way for someone to contact me!

Can you help me?

Hi Kip, don't stress, a mod are the moderators or administrators they have ability to make changes if the edit function time lapses.

Just better to exchange personal contact details via pm personal messages.

All the best