CSOL List

Hallfamily

Totally confused now, so my OH occupation is only on the CSOL list so what visa can we apply for?

Employer sponsored 457 - 186

Skilled migration 190 or 489 state nominated, which are likely your options. You will need to see which states are sponsoring your occupation, if no states sponsoring, only option will be employer sponsored.

Employer sponsored 457 - 186

Skilled migration 190 or 489 state nominated, which are likely your options. You will need to see which states are sponsoring your occupation, if no states sponsoring, only option will be employer sponsored.

Thank you lebourvellec thats exactly what I thought, just need someone else to say the same to make sure I was doing my research right.

State sponsored would be by far the way to go. Employer sponsored 457 is a temp visa, normally for 4 years and comes with the major problem that if you lose your job, you only have 90 days to find another who is willing and able (not every company can sponsor) or leave the country

I agree with you but I have looked on each state occupation list and my OH occupation has been removed of some states lists and other states do not have it on their lists at all. We are a bit disappointed as his occupation was on the list when he applied to vetassess which was the beginning of June. Now it seems we have limited options.

I agree with you but I have looked on each state occupation list and my OH occupation has been removed of some states lists and other states do not have it on their lists at all. We are a bit disappointed as his occupation was on the list when he applied to vetassess which was the beginning of June. Now it seems we have limited options.

Research vacancies because if they have been taken off that would normally mean that there is not a shortage there anymore and finding work in that field might be difficult. Good luck.

Is it on any of the lists for any state?