Sign in to follow this  
Guest notmanfamily

tra template

Guest notmanfamily

hello need to write job description letters to tra havent got a clue what needs to be in it does any one have a template i can get the jist off. or some kind of pionter i am a metal machinist class one . if anyone can help would be much appreciated thanks ,. karl icon5.gif

Guest notmanfamily

:arghh: Where do you even start? Really cant afford to be paying £1100 just to get through Tra! Any help much appreciated, thanks in advance.:notworthy:

Hi

im no expert, but will try to offer advice based on what we were told by agent.

Trust you have read thru the Uniform Assessment Criteria on TRA website, so you will have an idea which route you are applying under?

The more info the better seems to be the key: get references from employers, detailing duties, responsibilities, skills learned whilst with them, training they gave you etc etc.

Then your stat dec also detail dates, experience, skills, qualifications, etc etc.

Any qualifications/training certs you have can be submitted as evidence.

just read and re-read the UAC and make sure you cover every possible avenue. If i can help with anything else feel free to PM me and ile try to help. we had a lot of trouble finding an agent who was willing to give us a shot at the TRA and we are just awaiting our (hopefully!) approval in next week or so, so I can imagine how daunting it is to undertake it alone.

Good luck

TRA /02/2008 TRA passed 14/03/2008

Visa 18/03/2008 PCC 24/04/08 Meds 7/7/08 Meds finalised 30/7/08. VISAS 25 AUGUST 2008 FLY OUT 10/11/08!!!!!

Guest notmanfamily
Hi

im no expert, but will try to offer advice based on what we were told by agent.

Trust you have read thru the Uniform Assessment Criteria on TRA website, so you will have an idea which route you are applying under?

The more info the better seems to be the key: get references from employers, detailing duties, responsibilities, skills learned whilst with them, training they gave you etc etc.

Then your stat dec also detail dates, experience, skills, qualifications, etc etc.

Any qualifications/training certs you have can be submitted as evidence.

just read and re-read the UAC and make sure you cover every possible avenue. If i can help with anything else feel free to PM me and ile try to help. we had a lot of trouble finding an agent who was willing to give us a shot at the TRA and we are just awaiting our (hopefully!) approval in next week or so, so I can imagine how daunting it is to undertake it alone.

Good luck

Thanks and lots of luck for your Tra, got everything crossed for you! We are just trying to find out what city and guilds certificates he got, as they were stolen. Like banging our heads against a wall!! Sure we will figure it out, surely someone keeps a record of these things. Just found out our wedding certificate could take 10 months to come from cuba, arghh its all going wrong already!! Am I right that we wont need wedding certificate for tra, just think it is nothing to do with tra his marital status, or am I wrong and will have to wait 10months to even do tra!! :arghh: surely not!! sorry just venting now.

thanks again

sharon x Im so caught up in this site Im letting my 2 year old eat crisps for lunch!!!lol!!!!

Hi,

no TRA is just your work experience. which pathway are you thinking of applying under? have you tried contacting city & guilds direct for copies of certificates?

you will find this site is totally addictive - maybe you'd better stock up in crisps for a few more weeks!! lol

jill

TRA /02/2008 TRA passed 14/03/2008

Visa 18/03/2008 PCC 24/04/08 Meds 7/7/08 Meds finalised 30/7/08. VISAS 25 AUGUST 2008 FLY OUT 10/11/08!!!!!

Guest bakedalaska
Thanks and lots of luck for your Tra, got everything crossed for you! We are just trying to find out what city and guilds certificates he got, as they were stolen. Like banging our heads against a wall!! Sure we will figure it out, surely someone keeps a record of these things. Just found out our wedding certificate could take 10 months to come from cuba, arghh its all going wrong already!! Am I right that we wont need wedding certificate for tra, just think it is nothing to do with tra his marital status, or am I wrong and will have to wait 10months to even do tra!! :arghh: surely not!! sorry just venting now.

thanks again

sharon x Im so caught up in this site Im letting my 2 year old eat crisps for lunch!!!lol!!!!

Hi . google City & Guilds, theres a phone number, you can get copies of certificates if you have lost them. Had to phone myself cos I had some questions about OH's qualifications.

We are doing the TRA at moment for Chef, its a bit of a bind but agent is telling us exactly what we need, its all very precise and very repetative!!

Good luck.

The bakedalaska four :cute::chatterbox::goofy: