The doggy thread

Guest Andy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest30085
We've got a Beagle, this is him when we first got him. I haven't got any new pics on the iPad but will put one up later, he's a year old now x

ata4u3y3.jpg

Awwwwwww, just adorable x

adorable @Tcrejbf - I love Beagles, such soulful little faces :) I hear they're a bit stubborn but quite good family pets?

He is an amazing dog. Perfect family dog in my eyes. He's fab with the kids. He has his moments and he's a bit mischievous still a puppy so he 'should' grow out of it but he's a lush dog and has an amazing temperament xx

adorable @Tcrejbf - I love Beagles, such soulful little faces :) I hear they're a bit stubborn but quite good family pets?

You are not wrong. Beagles are an adorable breed, but they are stubborn and only do what is best for them, so can be tricky to train. We were lucky in that we had an obedience class nearby so Purdy went there from 12 weeks old and it really helped us. If they get a scent, they are off. Once we took her for a stroll along a beach. She got a smell of someone's BBQ and we have never seen her run so fast. She went up the sand dunes and pinched this man's burger from his BBQ. We were mortified, but the man could not stop laughing and thought it was hilarious.

PURDEE 010.jpg

PURDEE 008.jpg

purdy in bed.jpg

Purdy xmas.jpg

PURDEE 010.jpg

PURDEE 008.jpg

Purdy xmas.jpg

purdy in bed.jpg

You are not wrong. Beagles are an adorable breed, but they are stubborn and only do what is best for them, so can be tricky to train. We were lucky in that we had an obedience class nearby so Purdy went there from 12 weeks old and it really helped us. If they get a scent, they are off. Once we took her for a stroll along a beach. She got a smell of someone's BBQ and we have never seen her run so fast. She went up the sand dunes and pinched this man's burger from his BBQ. We were mortified, but the man could not stop laughing and thought it was hilarious.

Ha, I can well imagine - but at least the BBQ bloke saw the funny side. Getting broody for dogs now - must stop looking at the cute photos! :cute:

This is my mad bulldog Spike surfing on Woolacombe beach this week :yes:

Well they say that often dogs look just like their owners:laugh: and in Andy's case, having met him while he was over on his reccie I can confirm this is absolutely true:yes::laugh:........sorry mate:wink:

Well they say that often dogs look just like their owners:laugh: and in Andy's case, having met him while he was over on his reccie I can confirm this is absolutely true:yes::laugh:........sorry mate:wink:

That must be why i was thinking of getting a pig dog(english bull terrier) when my future is decided:twitcy:,love the ugly faces on them me,cant have one yet tho till i know whats happening