Is Any 1 Movin 2 PERTH !!!

Guest lucie-emily

Guest lucie-emily

heyy my names lucie i am 15

i am movin 2 perth at the end of the year

i was wondering if any 1 is gon 2 live out there or any 1 thats already living out there

Hi Lucie,

My daughter was slightly younger when we arrived, but was able to make friends quickly at school. I think that's the key - when you start school here, you start establishing your network of friends and you'll find there's loads to do

Ali

Guest lucie-emily

hii ali

thanks for replying im glad its easy 2 make freinds i was abit worried

cnt wait 2 move now :cool:

lucie xx

Lucie,

Alex said that she's never been singled out as being English and people have just been pleasant. She's developed her own group of friends like she did in the UK. Some work she found easy whilst other work was new to her. I'm sure you'll love it here

Ali

Guest lucie-emily

hi ali

rrr thats good then

yeh by the sounds off it i will love it

thanks 4 helping me

lucie xx

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hey lucie

I have recently moved here....about a month ago and When i started school i felt really sick.But now i have lots of friends.I've even been invited to a girls pool party even though i barely know her.I've only been at my school for 3 weeks and i already feel like i've fitted in just fine.

Where abouts are you moving to in Perth.At the moment i'm living in Ocean Reef in Joondalup.But soon were moving to Kinross, just to rent.

Hope that has given you help :cute:

Love Harlea Kefford....(age 12)

xxxx

Guest lucie-emily

heyy harlea

fnx 4 commenting yeah its helped me i cnt wait 2 move now :)

im not sure we abouts we r movin yet but we have been lookin at houses in joondalup my mum ses we will prob b movin there or near there

thanks

lucie xx

Guest lucie-emily

hey harlea

thanks 4 commenting cnt wait 2 move there now

im not sure yet were we r movin weve been lookin at houses in joondalup n my mum ses we will b movin there or sumwere close 2 there is it gd there ?

thanks

luciexx

Guest Sharon & Mike

hey lucie sian here, im 15, 16 in april.

im movin out to perth this summer, and i cant wait. sounds like you've gt the same thoughts as me, i cnt wait to go but at the back of my mind i cant help but thinking "what if i dont make friends?".

i have quite a big tight network of friends here, and i know we'd all be going to college but still, im going to miss them so much and i think ill miss the fact that they're there. but bebo etc will keep me in contact with m closer friends...so all is not lost.

how have your friends taken you moving??

wb

sian

x

Guest lucie-emily

heyy sian

yeh me n u r having the same thoughts i have loads of amazin friends here and i dont wont 2 lose them put im still goin 2 stay in touch by msn and email n ring them sometimes

they dont wont me 2 move n they sed they will cry wen i leave wich will make it even worse if they do ..but they sed if thats what u wont 2 do move then there not goin 2 stop me but they dnt wont me 2

what did ur friends say ?

c/b

lucie xx

Guest englandfamily

Hi. im moving to butler, perth with my parents and younger sister at the end of the year. im currently 15. my names jade and my sister's called chloe she is 12. i will also miss my freinds too as we are all close. but i am hoping to make lots of new friends. i am happy to keep e-mailing you.

write back soon

LOve Jade

x

x

Guest lucie-emily

heyy jade

we r movin at the end of the year aswell :)

we also might be moving 2 buttler cus 1 of my dads close mates lve there :smile:

yeh i will be happy emailing u aswell

if u have msn private message it 2 me n we can talk on there

lucie xx

Guest ffion

Heyyy (:

im only thirteen but hey ho!

im moving to perth in august

and tbh i couldnt be more happier :D

Write Backk

Ffion

xxxxxxxxx

Guest julie2g1b
heyy is there any one else that has any more info about perth or any 1 else thats movin there

hi there

my daughter amy is 13 well 14 in april lol we are moving to perth and at first she was a

bit upset but now is looking forward to starting a new school and meeting new friends,

which part of perth you hoping to go and when?

we have just got to sell our house as got the visa's but once that is done were off:jiggy:

any way if you want to talk to amy send a pm i know she would love to talk

as it just as scary for us older ones as well having to make new friends so all feel the

same, once you get over there im sure you will meet loads of people your age and at least

got people on here to talk to in the mean time

julie :wubclub:

Guest lucie-emily

heyy Ffion

i no i cnt wait eva :) jst abit scared of leavin friend and fam

wen n were in perth u movin 2 ?

if u have msn i will private message it 2 u

lucie xx

Guest lucie-emily

heyy julie

thanks 4 commenting

yeh i cnt wait till i start school now because every 1 i have spoke 2 on eya ses its easy 2 make friends n lots of things 2 do :)

we dnt no were we moving but it will b somwere nere buttler or joondlup n we r hoping 2 move at the end of this year

i will pm my msn 2 u then u can give it 2 ur daughter as i would luv 2 chat 2 her 2

fnx anyway

lucie xx

Guest ffion

heyyy

well i dont know how im gna say bye to my freinds :(

ummm in august and i dont know where yett :P

yeahh i have msn, private mail me yours

ffion

xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest beefy
Lucie,

Alex said that she's never been singled out as being English and people have just been pleasant. She's developed her own group of friends like she did in the UK. Some work she found easy whilst other work was new to her. I'm sure you'll love it here

Ali

Yeh but Perth is over 50% English :policeman:

Archived