Our Jammie Dodger Alert At Last - Got Our Visa's!!!

Guest The Cutches

Guest The Cutches

Hiya all,

Finally... I can post our very own Jammie Dodger Alert......WE'VE GOT OUR VISA'S!!!!

Jammie_Dodger_2A.jpg Got the golden email this morning and it hasn't sunk in yet, so excited can't wait for hubby & kids to get home to start celebrating!!! ......can't believe it's herecid_002701c776f4ec6135c0640fa8c0hom.gifxxx (((((((((everyone))))))))))xxx !!! :wubclub::jiggy:

Guest Paul n Ness

BIG CONGRATS ON THE VISAs!!! HAVE A FAB NIGHT - BLOW THE HEADACHE IN THE MORNING!!! :biglaugh:

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest carolans

:jiggy:Congratulations!!:jiggy:

Hope you've had fun celebrating. Good luck on the planning the next stages

Zoë

Guest The Cutches

Thanx everyone :cute: hopefully the house will sell soon and then it's all systems go! Our initial entry date was later than we expected to so that takes the pressure off a bit.

I like ur style Gizmo, can't go far wrong with a choccy finger either! :notworthy:

Feeling really positive today, so I'm sending you all lots of good luck vibes, soak em up peeps :yes:

CC

x

Guest The Cutches

A note to those of you who are applying online, the online application status is not that accurate. When our visa was granted the status showed that there were a couple of items still outstanding......so don't rely on it too much!:wacko:

CC

x

Archived