Settlement survey

OzWa

Hi,

anyone else also waiting for the WA settlement survey?

one of the conditions of my 475visa was to fill in this survey every 6 months, but after one year I still didn't receive anything..

I've contacted WAgov and they told me to be patient :-)

don't want to compromise my conditions if I would like to apply for a permanent visa next year

Thanks for the replies

cheers

We are here on PR, been here 7 months and have not had a settlement survey. Don't think that with the number of new immigrants arriving every week they can actually afford to send them out, nor do they have the staff numbers to assess the results when they get them back.

Don't worry about it - it won't affect whether or not you get PR.

The WA settlent survey has no bearing on getting PR. you need to comply with conditions of your visa which is live and work in regional Australia. You could move to another part of regional Australia and still comply with the conditions.

It is not unusual for state sponsored visas to never get these surveys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We registered our State Sponsorship about 4 weeks ago (a couple of weeks after we arrived). They didn't mention the surveys so we asked about it. We were met with complete disinterest. I can't remember the words said but the gist of it was - we may or may not send you something, don't worry if we don't, you are here now so just get on with it.