Where are PomsinOz members heading.

Guest jordan

Guest jordan

Well couldn't work out how to do a poll so you will just have to leave where you are going in a post. :D

Stacey and OH and 3 kids heading to the Gold Coast.

Stacey, I think there was a bit at the bottom when you posted the question to fill in and put choices. Anyway - we're adaptable.

We'r (me, hubs, and two kiddies (11 & 6) off to Perth. SOR but not sure exactly where yet.

Ali x

Hi

Kaye, hubby Neil and two boys. Hopefully heading to Brisbane. Not sure if its the Bayside area we like or the gold coast. We are travelling to Brisbane on Thursday to have a good look at both places. 8)

kaye x

Guest Gollywobbler
Stacey, I think there was a bit at the bottom when you posted the question to fill in and put choices. Anyway - we're adaptable.

We'r (me, hubs, and two kiddies (11 & 6) off to Perth. SOR but not sure exactly where yet.

Ali x

Hi Ali

My sister lives in Jandakot which is SOR in Perth. That is near Coolbellup, I gather.

Cheers

Gill

Guest donovan

hello we the jones family are heading to brisbane, we are flying out tonight (hopefully) to have another look round, my husband has got an interview with a flooring company in the gold coast but i think we would probably go to bayside area.

sarahx

Guest gazoberg

fly on sunday, off to brisbane

457 visa for an insuance co in the city centre

cant wait, long as heathrow is back to normal by then :(

Guest bethandneil

hi there

me, hubby, son 3 and daughter 1 are going to either brisbane or perth, flying into perth for 6 weeks then to brisbane for the same, then we will decide. Have been to brisbane its fab!!

good luck

Beth :D

Guest LeeJane

Myself, wife, and 18 Month old (plus bump due sept) going somewhere in SE Queensland depending on the availabilty of work, houses etc... Hope to be leaving Easter 07.

Archived