Migration of sponsored state

ANIL BHARDWAJ

I was granted PR visa class VE Subclass 176 sponsored. The sponsored state is SA.Condition of visa was that I should make intial entry with in 01 yr which I did and returned back to India.After that I did not go to Australia.Now 18 months are left.After a survey I found that perth has larger probability for job than in SA.

1) Is there any procedure to change my sponsorship state.

2)Is it possible to serve in perth intially say 6 to 12 months and then after gain local experience go to SA to serve the 02 yrs.

I'm reading this with interest. I have a 489 visa which is regional sponsored by WA. Will it effect me when I were to apply for the 887 if I didn't fulfil my commitment to WA? I can find any work in WA and soon will run out of money. I had a great job here but it wasn't regional and now up in the creek without a paddle so to speak. Looking like I may need to go back to the UK unless I can start looking interstate.

I'm reading this with interest. I have a 489 visa which is regional sponsored by WA. Will it effect me when I were to apply for the 887 if I didn't fulfil my commitment to WA? I can find any work in WA and soon will run out of money. I had a great job here but it wasn't regional and now up in the creek without a paddle so to speak. Looking like I may need to go back to the UK unless I can start looking interstate.

You are on a provisional visa (temp) which can be cancelled you have a condition on your visa that states that you MUST live and work in regional Australia. Check your visa conditions - you canoe to other Regional parts if Australia but you can not live or work in a place that is not classified as regional.

Check your visa conditions you will have

8539 While the holder is in Australia, the holder must live, study and work only in an area specified by the Minister in an instrument in writing for item 6A1001 of Schedule 6A or item 6D101 of Schedule 6D , as in force:

(a) when the visa was granted; or

(b) if the holder has held more than 1 visa that is subject to this condition--when the first of those visas was granted.

so if I go and work in the NT when I come to apply for my PR the fact I worked/lived in NT but was sponsored by WA should have no bearing on the outcome of the decision? Is it just a case of go and do it or do I have to fill out forms etc

You are suppose to tell WA that you are moving to another regional area- I'm sure the info is on the WA site. But as long as you comply with the condition of your visa living and working in regional Australia there should not be an issue of moving and still meeting 887 eligibility.