190 Visa lodged 1st August 2013

DonnaC

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations....how do you get to know that your medicals are cleared...does it appear in the link??

The organise your medical link disappeared and now it says no health assessment needed based on info provided to diac. So relieved. Thought I would have to wait months!

Hi

We lodged our 190 on the 13/08 (6 weeks tomorrow) and still not heard anything...sooo frustrating as our agent is reluctant to check "there is no updates" we are being told and cannot have a password to check ourselves....hate this waiting and not knowing!!

A full 24 hrs before us Floorman and we have heard nothing too. Hopefully soon eh?

With regards to your agent, I'd be letting them know who is paying for who's services and I'm damn sure they'd be giving me the password.

My wife has been in touch with her today to ask for an update and again the password,explaining that it would stop her from mythering. What a shocker of a response we've had..we were told if she gave us the password we would have to carry on with the rest of our visa app ourselves and she would resign from being our agent!!

My wife asked why and was told that this was protocol.My o/h then sent an email apologising for asking-i then spoke to our agent and was told that even by having a password we wouldnt be able to see anything different to what she see's and she understands how stressful it is to go through this whole process. I do feel bad for getting on her case.

Fingers crossed we hear something soon....

My wife has been in touch with her today to ask for an update and again the password,explaining that it would stop her from mythering. What a shocker of a response we've had..we were told if she gave us the password we would have to carry on with the rest of our visa app ourselves and she would resign from being our agent!!

My wife asked why and was told that this was protocol.My o/h then sent an email apologising for asking-i then spoke to our agent and was told that even by having a password we wouldnt be able to see anything different to what she see's and she understands how stressful it is to go through this whole process. I do feel bad for getting on her case.

When she resigned, would she give you your money back as she hadn't seen it through. Any chance you can name them?

this is terrible!! you shouldn't feel bad....this is your life at the end of the day and when you have put so much into this whole process, emotionally and physically, it is only natural that you want to know what's happening, have there been any developments etc. i would have thought she would have been happy to give you the password in the hope you didn't need to call her as much :-) we have paid agents a lot of money but they don't seem grateful etc as when they get their money, they seem less than happy to speak to you. i hope you get your grant soon and this whole nightmare will be over. keep in touch, good luck :-)

Hey guys can you please tell me how do we find out if immigration has received our medicals. I logged in to my application and it shows medicals requested. My doctor said they have uploaded my medicals

Hi....the link mentioning that 'organize your health check' will disappear once the reports are uploaded by your clinic and it will be mentioned that 'no more reports needed as per the information provided to DIAC'...however if your link has not disappeared then might be your medicals has been referred....

By the way when did you do your medicals and from which country??

Dear Samulv,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Mine is the same my wife's showed no further test required and mine was showing my picture in information sheet. However it said that DIAC will contact me if I need to go through any further tests. Do you know if there is a time frame for this. or we just have to assume that the medicals are referred and wait for their response

With regards to the link to upload medicals, all 3 of ours are still active links but there is a note under each person saying

"No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship."

I know for a fact that our daughters hasn't been referred as the Doctor told us there and then she was fine and he would upload her medical that day, ours would have to wait until our bloods came back! I assume the links are active as we haven't got a CO yet although we did our application 6 weeks ago today

Dear Samulv,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Mine is the same my wife's showed no further test required and mine was showing my picture in information sheet. However it said that DIAC will contact me if I need to go through any further tests. Do you know if there is a time frame for this. or we just have to assume that the medicals are referred and wait for their response

Mine took 24 days to clear but I had no health issues

Referred just means it's something an actual doctor needs to look at. With mine it was weight. It doesn't mean there is necessarily anything wrong. U can change your signature in settings.

Hi Phani...since the link in your case has not disappeared it then means that it has been referred to MOC in Sydney...you might not have any health issues but India is unfortunately considered a 'High Risk' country where even if you do not have any health issues, your case might get referred...the current timelines for referred cases to clear is anywhere between 4 weeks to 4 months..last I heard was that MOC was clearing 30th July referred cases...I guess you have applied for 190 so that processing time for this visa is 6 months from final upload of all docuements...

I would suggest that if have gone through an agent or have applied directly write to your CO and ask them by when will your case get cleared....

You can visit the settings page and edit your signature on this forum...