190 Visa lodged 1st August 2013

DonnaC

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just applied for my medicals online. hopefully wont be too long before we hear!!

wow, 1.5 months, thats incredibly fast...think that would scare me!!! soooo much to do before we go!!

what do you mean applied online? when I did mine I had to fill in the medical background from evisa and then book over the phone with a panel clinic. just wanted to check you had booked it all ok!

still no news on my medical referral :( and no one seems to know how long the wait is! I wish mine would come through as fast as the others! we just want to go now!

what do you mean applied online? when I did mine I had to fill in the medical background from evisa and then book over the phone with a panel clinic. just wanted to check you had booked it all ok!

still no news on my medical referral :( and no one seems to know how long the wait is! I wish mine would come through as fast as the others! we just want to go now!

Hi Samulv,

Smewhere in one of the forums just read that medicals which were referred in July are being cleared now...though not sure about this.

Hi Samulv,

Smewhere in one of the forums just read that medicals which were referred in July are being cleared now...though not sure about this.

oh no! I hope it isn't taking that long! I have no health issues - just referred because of weight. the doctor even wrote on my form that I have no health complications whatsoever!

hope I get it cleared faster than that!

Dear all,

Glad to say my visa has been granted in a month. This is my timeline for someone who want to look at:

- 190 Visa lodged: 04th August 2013

- Medical booked: 09th August 2013

- Aus Police check done: 08th August 2013 and uploaded 15th August 2013

- CO assigned: 19th August 2013

- Overseas Police check uploaded: 04th September 2013

- Visa granted: 04th September 2013 (2 hours after the last additional document uploaded)

We are so happy right now and good luck to everyone and the golden letter will come to you soon.

Best regards,

Edited by Tuan Tran

Dear all,

Glad to say my visa has been granted in a month. This is my timeline for someone who want to look at:

- Visa granted: 04th September 2013 (2 hours after the last additional document uploaded)

We are so happy right now and good luck to everyone and the golden letter will come to you soon.

Best regards,

WOW! that is the fastest I've heard of! Are u onshore or offshore?

Edited by Samulv

Dear all,

Best regards,[/quote

WOW! that is the fastest I've heard of! Are u onshore or offshore?

Yes, we are onshore applicant :D

oh no! I hope it isn't taking that long! I have no health issues - just referred because of weight. the doctor even wrote on my form that I have no health complications whatsoever!

hope I get it cleared faster than that!

how do you know your medical was referred? our three children's were uploaded straight away as the link to organize your health checks changed to no health examinations needed etc. but mine hasn't been uploaded yet as doctor wasn't back in clinic for a week! should be uploaded this coming tuesday

how do you know your medical was referred? our three children's were uploaded straight away as the link to organize your health checks changed to no health examinations needed etc. but mine hasn't been uploaded yet as doctor wasn't back in clinic for a week! should be uploaded this coming tuesday

my husbands and daughters changed to same message as your kids. Mine still has the organise your health link but when u click on it it shows my picture and states it has been sent to diac and someone will contact me if I need further tests.

ah right, i see. thanks for reply....i will check mine next week lol. my hubby is having his med on friday in perth...really hoping we get grant not long after. our 5 week deadline is 25th sept. what the chances of getting a co/grant just after do yo reckon lol? :-) we are so ready for this and i just want to get the grant!!

My 5 week deadline is 27th! Loads of people on here have had co after about 5 weeks so hopefully we will too! Just hope I don't have to wait too long for the grant! As long as everything is front loaded and your meds are all ok hopefully they will just give it to us! Do u have an agent?

wow, two days after us! :) its exciting isn't it??!! i know it would be amazing if we just 'got it' :) yeah we do have an agent but realise now we could have done it ourselves. We just lacked confidence i think and wanted someone on hand incase something came up that we were unsure of etc. hindsight...such a wonderful thing :) do u have an agent?

We do. Hindsight is a wonderful thing! Think we could have done it ourselves but felt having support would give us an edge. Some thibgs have been much slower but with SS they have a lot of help so maybe it was for the best. We just want to get there now! Really want to be there for Xmas but worried about my medical now. Can't check in it until we have a co so nothing we can do! I hate waiting I'm so impatient!

Hi fateh congrats for the speedy grant..

fateh did CO contacted you before the grant and what was the medical status showing on ur evisa page till before the grant.we also applied on 8 aug.keeping fingers crossed.pls reply

brizi

Hi Brizi,

my medicals showed recommended and Prganise ur health check link till the last day and my CO never contacted me..hopefully u too will hear very soon..Good luck..

our agent is still on holiday...has been for three weeks nearly. his manager has been in charge of answering his calls......i rang last monday...left a message to call me back....i am still waiting for that call. ridiculous. if you are waiting to hear after 6 weeks then i am not holding out much hope for us as our 5 weeks is up wednesday :(