190 Visa lodged 1st August 2013

DonnaC

Guest guest30085
Not a sausage! :no:

Have you heard from your CO? It's not in your timeline. Did they request form 80 or did you front load it just in case? I don't think you'll be waiting much longer if everything is in order. Mine was lodged on 15/08, CO on 30/09, grant on 25/10. Fingers crossed for you x

Also I didn't front load Meds or PCC, I waited until CO requested so mine may have taken a few days longer than some direct grants.

Edited by guest30085

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you heard from your CO? It's not in your timeline. Did they request form 80 or did you front load it just in case? I don't think you'll be waiting much longer if everything is in order. Mine was lodged on 15/08, CO on 30/09, grant on 25/10. Fingers crossed for you x

Also I didn't front load Meds or PCC, I waited until CO requested so mine may have taken a few days longer than some direct grants.

Everything is going through our agent Adonna, so I don't know if they have made any contact with the CO since submitting the form 80s, medicals and PCCs on the 29th. I don't even know if the CO requested the form 80s, or if the agent sent them just in case to prevent any possible delays. I don't suppose there's much point chasing them because they'll let us know when they hear anything.

Fingers crossed for a speedy result for everyone else who is still waiting! :biggrin:

No news for us yet either. Having some trouble proving hours worked at previous job. It's not on payslips and hubby's wage was quite low because he had just qualified. Sent a statutory declaration, statement from old boss, reference stating full time and got a statement from a police officer who was a customer and also his son worked there so he knew the wages were low. Hoping that is enough but losing some hope now :sad: need to hear next week to be able to be out for Christmas.

No news for us yet either. Having some trouble proving hours worked at previous job. It's not on payslips and hubby's wage was quite low because he had just qualified. Sent a statutory declaration, statement from old boss, reference stating full time and got a statement from a police officer who was a customer and also his son worked there so he knew the wages were low. Hoping that is enough but losing some hope now :sad: need to hear next week to be able to be out for Christmas.

Flipping heck, how much more could they want from you!?!

Keep positive though!!!! It sounds like you've done everything you can, so fingers crossed they're happy with the evidence and you get 'the' email very soon!!

Flipping heck, how much more could they want from you!?!

Keep positive though!!!! It sounds like you've done everything you can, so fingers crossed they're happy with the evidence and you get 'the' email very soon!!

i don't know. I've now run out of things to give her. She will either accept them now or reject our visa. Nothing more I can gather. Nearly every week she has been in touch asking for more. She didn't even ask for proof of hours worked initially! Our CO is very thorough!

i don't know. I've now run out of things to give her. She will either accept them now or reject our visa. Nothing more I can gather. Nearly every week she has been in touch asking for more. She didn't even ask for proof of hours worked initially! Our CO is very thorough!

Can I ask what is the initial of your CO? which team did you assign to?

Guest guest30085
Got it!!!!!! Good luck to those still waiting. It will happen very soon x :wink:

Hey Rick and Ange

Congratulations on getting your visa :jiggy::jiggy:

Guest guest30085
THANK YOU!!! You said it wouldn't be long didn't you!

We were team 8 too I think to those still waiting. Our CO was K.R.

You weren't far away ;)

Really pleased for you xx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi we lodged our 190 on December 13. Medicals and police checks were all in and cleared by the 20th December and all other information requested has been sent over, so I think every thing is handed in that was requested on the list all of this information was done and recieved by the 20th December don't think they need any more info from us.

Can I just ask from the date your very last document was sent over, nothing else needed,how long did it take for your co and then how long after your co did it take for them to grant visa. Any information will b gratley appreciated, as we have flights booked for 28th April and I'm scared they won't be done on time :-) thanks for your help in advance.

michelle

Quick question. Why have you booked flights before you have your visa? Remember they have a guide time of 6 months to process the 190. To give you an idea some peoples visas are granted quite quickly. Our 190 was lodged August 24 2013 with all docs in by beginning of December and we are still waiting. That's 5 months so far. A lot depends on your CO and how busy they are. Fingers crossed for you.

Edited by Mxmanus