A bit of a strange one !!

Guest Helaine

Guest Helaine

Does any one know what the law is on taking pet ashes to OZ....now b4 you all think i have totally cracked up this is a serious question my beautiful westie died aged 14 we had her cremated 4 yrs ago and had every intention of taking her to Poole in Dorset to sprinkle on the beach.....yep i know wacko !!!!

Heres the dilema she is still sitting on the top of the kitchen cupboard and i cant bear the thought of not bringing her to OZ with us, does anyone know if we can take her on the plane in our hand luggage ? i had a friend who took her fathers ashes to OZ just wondered if its different for animals..

Hiya ,not quite a pet but i brought my nanas ashes over in my suitcase and had no problems.I have read somewhere on here before that if you have a cremation certificate bring it with you ,but none stopped or questioned me,,hope this helps a bit

Cal x

Guest Helaine

i thought i was going to have to smuggle her in, will just have her in my hand luggage and hope for the best have got a cert as well thank god.

Guest Andrea Bridge

Hi Helaine! I can't believe you had a westie! My little baby is just 2 and a half, and she is coming with us to Oz... and she's a westie. You will have to come over and see her... another glass of wine scheduled, I feel !!!

Hope you are ok. God I wish this house would sell. It's playing on my mind ALL the time!

Catch up soon,

Andrea x x x

Guest Helaine

a westie, i cant wait to see her,and have that glass of wine, we now have a nutty dog called marley shes a hungarian puli and the bread is know for their coats, they grow into dreadlocks but are a complete pain in the bum to look after, so we have her clipped i just hope she will be ok in quaruntine,have you had any quotes yet to ship your dog and remember to make sure when you have her boosters done t miss out the lepto.

Archived