State Nomination for Northern Territory subclass 190.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi citation560xl, Can I ask for visa 489 the same steps as applying EOI for 190 SS? does this provisional visa for 489 the state will give 10 pts? , for 190 SS they give add 5pts... Pls advise, Coz im lacking points due to the ACS new rule...thanks

Hi Danepooh,

the EOI procedure is the same for both 190 and 489... you will need to mention that your interested in the 489 and which state you are applying to. Once you are invited for the 489 your EOI will show the additional 10 points.

Edited by citation560XL

Samulv,

I've got an email from my agent today (Oct 21 ), CO has been allocated. Finally after total of 6 weeks waiting (Sept 7 lodged). Now, I am preparing my PCC and MC...

Hope to hear good news on your grant!

congrats on getting your CO! still no news on my grant I'm afraid :frown:

Samulv,

I've got an email from my agent today (Oct 21 ), CO has been allocated. Finally after total of 6 weeks waiting (Sept 7 lodged). Now, I am preparing my PCC and MC...

Hope to hear good news on your grant!

Thats great... hopefully i ll get my CO soon too.. its been 4 weeks (16 Sept) since i lodged my application

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Guys,

I can read this is a very friendly forum, where everyone is helping and sharing their experiences. I hope I can get some information for which I am desperate. I am a Computer Engineer and working in Saudia. I have applied for ACS and got my successful assessment yesterday on 08-09-13 in Computer Network and System Engineer (ANZCO 263111).

I have an agent and he told me I can only qualify for NT, ACT (Limited), but if I want to qualify for VIC and SA I need 7 in IELTS in each module. I have overall 7 but not 7 in each. It is very difficult to give IELTS when I am travelling all the time in Saudi Arabia. My total points for Category 190 are 60 and for 489 are 65.

Now my agent wants me to lodge the sponsor nomination and I have done my research that there are very limited jobs available in NT for computers and don't know if I would be eligible for ACT.

Can anyone please tell me.

1. How long it would take to get Sponsorship from NT? I am talking about Successful process completion.

2. What do I have to do after I get the Sponsorship I would Logde EOI, How much time the EOI takes?

3. There is another option that I was thinking to do my MS from Australia and after the completion of the course I think I would have enough points that I can move to any state or city.

As you know agents just need the money and I want to leave Saudi Arabia till February 2014. So, anyone please guide me what should I do as you can see I am very confused.

Thank you,

emran,

i think you should apply for SA state sponsorship. they require only 6.5 ielts each and not 7. you can have a look on their web directly https://www.migration.sa.gov.au/snol_data

Hi,

Could anyone advise on current processing times for NT state sponsorship for 190 in Novemeber (just to give an up to date picture) as my agent should be lodging ours next week, just waiting on some documents my agent asked for Also anyone else prison officer/police officer as it would be interesting to hear from them. Thanks